If you are looking for Low Carb Smoothies, this is the Low Carb Recipe for You. This Keto Coconut Smoothie is refreshing and tasty. I have to confess I am a lover of low carb smoothies.
This coconut smoothie is thick, creamy, and low carb.
Want a quick breakfast? Add a couple of these easy keto smoothies to your weekly rotation.
The best thing about this smoothie is that it can be used as a perfect replacement for breakfast.
This smoothie is one of the simplest and easiest to make.
This is a great keto smoothie for weight loss as it’s high in healthy fats and low in carbs and it will keep you full for a long time.
So, without further ado, let’s get started with the recipe.
Keto Coconut Smoothie Ingredients
– Unsweetened coconut milk: Very rich in healthy fats and it contains no sugar, carbs.
– Unsweetened almond milk: Almond milk is another keto-friendly milk choice as it contains no carbs and has a good amount of healthy fats.
– Shredded coconut: Make sure you look for unsweetened coconut.
– Protein powder: If you want to add some extra protein to your diet, add a scoop of low carb protein powder.
– Vanilla extract: Vanillin extract can also be used to add a little flavor and sweetness.
– Liquid stevia: A keto-friendly sweetener will be a perfect choice.
– Ice: You can add ice cubes or crushed ice for that cold smoothie.
Keto Coconut Smoothie Recipe
If you are looking for Low Carb Smoothies, this is the Low Carb Recipe for You. This Keto Coconut Smoothie is refreshing and tasty.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 oz unsweetened coconut chunks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp low-carb vanilla protein powder
- 2 drops of liquid stevia.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 293Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 3mgSodium 44mgCarbohydrates 12gNet Carbohydrates 7gFiber 5gSugar 3gProtein 15g