It’s time for my first keto pumpkin smoothie recipe of the season. Once fall hits, I’m all about pumpkin recipes of any kind, and this one is especially simple to make.What can I say… I am a lover of low carb smoothies.
This keto pumpkin smoothie isn’t just delicious – it’s also full of healthy fat and protein. With its high-fiber content, it will keep you full for hours.
I love pumpkins. I love it in everything! Pie, bread, muffins, etc., but this is one time you don’t want your carbs to have a big effect on your blood sugar levels.
This low-carb pumpkin smoothie will become an autumn staple smoothie.
The taste and consistency are very similar to the normal high carb version so you will not feel like you are on a diet.
This is the perfect smoothie to have it in the morning, pre/post-workout, or just before going to bed because of its high-fat content which is slowly released into your system.
Easy Low Carb Pumpkin Smoothie
Ingredients for the Keto Pumpkin Smoothie
– Pumpkin puree: I use canned pumpkin puree because it is really easy, but sometimes I use freshly roasted and this tastes better!
– MCT oil: MCT oil is a very healthy fat and it will give your smoothie an amazing creamy consistency.
– Unsweetened almond milk: A great way to add a little bit of sweetness without adding too many carbs.
– Heavy cream: Heavy cream is an amazing keto-friendly ingredient. There are no carbs in heavy.
– Protein powder: Pick your favorite protein powder just make sure is low carb.
– Pumpkin pie spice: Just a basic blend of cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg.
– Erythritol or liquid stevia: Erythritol is a keto-friendly sugar because it does not affect your insulin production.
Keto Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe
This keto pumpkin smoothie isn't just delicious – it's also full of healthy fat and protein. This low-carb pumpkin smoothie rocks!
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree.
- 1 tbsp MCT oil.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk.
- 1 cup heavy cream.
- 1 scoop low carb vanilla protein.
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice.
- 1 tsp erythritol or liquid stevia.
- Use 1/2 Cup of the heavy cream and whip with a few drops of liquid stevia until it forms a soft peak.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in blender and mix until smooth!
Amount Per Serving Calories 454Total Fat 35gSaturated Fat 23gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 137mgSodium 63mgCarbohydrates 10gNet Carbohydrates 9gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 17g