This easy keto matcha smoothie recipe is what you need to get back on track with your keto diet. I am a lover of low carb smoothies.
I know it can be hard some days, especially when you’ve been eating a high carb diet for a while and then you switch to a low carb, high fat diet it becomes really hard!
Ketogenic eating has transformed my life and helped me lose weight in a way that other diets couldn’t.
Keto recipes like this one take little time and effort but the result is always delicious.
If you are a green tea matcha lover like me, you will love this keto Matcha drink!
This is where this low carb matcha smoothie comes in!
You can whip up this easy keto drink in less than 5 minutes and enjoy it as much as you want, it’s sugar-free.
This is a great keto smoothie for weight loss as it’s high in healthy fats and low in carbs.
Ingredients for this matcha smoothie recipe:
– Unsweetened almond milk: It’s low in carbs and calories, and rich in vitamins E, B2, B12, and D.
– Matcha powder: Matcha powder is a great source of antioxidants and can help boost your metabolism.
– Erythritol or monkfruit: Both are natural sweeteners that have zero carbs.
– Vanilla extract: This keto smoothie is not complete without it!
– Ice cubes: This recipe uses ice cubes to make the smoothie cold and creamy. It also helps with blending everything together.
Matcha Powder Frequently asked questions
What is matcha?
Matcha is a type of tea that comes in powder form. The large leaves are dried and then ground into a powder that can be mixed into the water, or anything else. Matcha is usually combined with some sort of sweetener, but with this recipe, you’ll use erythritol which is a sugar substitute with no calories.
What are the health benefits of matcha?
The health benefits of consuming matcha come from the fact that it’s high in antioxidant content, due to the green tea leaves used for production. It also has a lot of natural vitamins and nutrients, including fiber, amino acids, chlorophyll, l-theanine, zinc among others.
Is green tea matcha powder low carb?
Yes, matcha it is low carb. You can enjoy this keto drink as often as you want because it has no sugar content. Matcha tea powder is loaded with vitamins and antioxidants so if you are not on the keto diet but still looking for a healthy drink, matcha is perfect for you!
Keto Matcha Smoothie Recipe
Keto Matcha Smoothie
This easy keto matcha smoothie recipe is ready in less than 5 minutes. It's a low carb matcha smoothie with only 2g of carbs!
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- 2 tsp of matcha powder.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 1 tbsp of erythritol or monkfruit.
- Ice cubes.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into your favorite glass and enjoy!
Serving Size1 Serving
Amount Per Serving Calories 47Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 0mgSodium 12mgCarbohydrates 3gNet Carbohydrates 2gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 1g