This keto Tuscan chicken recipe is a delicious and easy dish to make.
If you are looking for Keto Chicken Recipes look no further!
This chicken dish is perfect for a family dinner or for a party.
Chicken is a keto staple and we know you love recipes that are simple and delicious.
This one-pan dish is easy to put together and works well for meal prep.
It’s also the perfect recipe to make in your Crockpot or Instant Pot.
Make it ahead of time, refrigerate, and then simply reheat when you’re ready to eat.
The flavors in this dish are reminiscent of a classic Tuscan chicken dish, but without all the carbs.
Serve it over zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice for a complete and satisfying low carb meal.
Keto Tuscan Chicken Ingredients
– Chicken thighs: Cut chicken thighs into cubes.
– Onion: I like to use yellow diced onions for this recipe.
– Sun dried tomatoes: I like to use sun dry tomatoes in olive oil, but if you just have the dried one make sure to reconstitute them in hot water for a few minutes.
– Garlic: Fresh garlic is always best, but jarred garlic will work in a pinch.
– Oregano: Dried oregano is what I use.
– Thyme: Dried thyme is what I use.
– Olive oil: Extra virgin olive oil or you can use butter if you prefer.
– Spinach: Fresh spinach is what I use, but you could also use frozen spinach. If you choose to use frozen spinach make sure to defrost and squeeze excess water.
– Heavy cream: Full fat heavy cream.
– Parmesan cheese: You can use any variety of parmesan cheese. Grated, shaved or shredded.
– Salt and pepper: Sea salt or pink salt, as for the pepper freshly ground peppers is always best.
Low carb Tuscan Chicken is a delicious dish that is perfect for a weeknight meal.
The dish can be made in less than 30 minutes and it contains no gluten, grains, dairy or sugar!
The best part of this recipe is that it is versatile. You can easily swap out ingredients to make it your own.
For example, I have used sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, but you could use roasted red peppers instead.
You could also use chicken breasts instead of thighs or white button mushrooms instead of baby spinach.
The options are endless!
So, what are you waiting for? Try this keto Tuscan chicken today!
Keto Tuscan Chicken Recipe
This keto Tuscan chicken recipe is a delicious and easy dish to make. This one-pan dish is easy to put together and works well for meal prep.
- 1 lb chicken thighs, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Season chicken with oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and sauté until browned on all sides.
- Add diced onion, bell pepper, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, and red pepper flakes (if using).
- Stir to combine.
- Sautee for 3 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and spinach and bring to a simmer until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm over zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash.
Amount Per Serving Calories 489Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 18gCholesterol 190mgSodium 608mgCarbohydrates 15gNet Carbohydrates 10gFiber 5gSugar 5gProtein 36g