This Instant pot chicken stew recipe is a quick and easy way to make a delicious, hearty meal.
If you are looking for Keto Chicken Recipes look no further!
This chicken recipe is a healthy, crowd-pleasing dinner that will please both adults and children alike!
This stew is perfect for a winter dinner, and it’s sure to warm you up on a cold day.
It’s also a great way to get a hearty meal on the table quickly on a busy weeknight.
A low carb family favorite.
Preparing dinner with an Instant pot is a simple, hands-off way to make a low carb meal.
Instant pot chicken stew Ingredients
– Chicken: I like to use chicken breast or chicken thighs for this recipes or a combination of the two, cut into bite size pieces.
– Onion: Dice the onion in small pieces.
– Carrot: Peel carrot and dice it into cubes.
– Celery: Cut the celery into small cubes.
– Garlic: Peel and smash the garlic cloves with your knife.
– Chicken broth: Use full fat chicken broth to keep this dish tasting amazing
– Dried thyme: I like to use dried thyme for my stews, but fresh thyme will work too
– Tomato: I use the diced can tomatoes, but you can use fresh if you prefer
– Bell pepper: A small green bell pepper seeded and diced.
– Butter: I like to use salted butter, but you can use unsalted if that’s what you have on hand.
– Yellow zucchini: I used a large yellow zucchini that I diced into medium pieces.
– Salt and pepper: I add a generous pinch of salt and pepper to this recipe.
If you’re looking for a delicious, hearty low carb chicken stew recipe, then look no further!
This is a simple and super flavorful Instant pot chicken stew recipe that your whole family will love.
Ideal for those weeknights when you need a quick and easy meal!
This delicious keto Instant pot stew is low-carb, keto, and gluten-free.
Give it a try!
Instant Pot Chicken Stew Recipe
Instant Pot Chicken Stew Recipe
This Instant pot chicken stew recipe is a quick and easy way to make a delicious, hearty meal. Ideal for those weeknights when you need a quick and easy low carb meal!
- 1 pound chicken pieces
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 carrot peeled and diced
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 Yellow zucchini
- 1 tbsp dry thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Add the butter to the instant pot and select sauté mode.
- Sprinkle the chicken generously with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken to the instant pot and brown for about 5 minutes or until chicken gets some golden color.
- Add remaining ingredients to the pot and stir well.
- Close the lid of instant pot and set the valve to sealing position.
- Press pressure cook mode, high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes and then release the remaining pressure manually.
- Stir the stew and taste adjusting salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Amount Per Serving Calories 295Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 141mgSodium 1040mgCarbohydrates 10gNet Carbohydrates 7gFiber 3gSugar 5gProtein 32g
2 thoughts on “Instant Pot Chicken Stew”
This looks delicious. Trying it this weekend!
Comments are closed.