Making dinner doesn’t have to be hard. In fact, it can be downright easy with a crockpot. This recipe for Crockpot Chicken Paprika is simple, requiring just six ingredients and minimal prep time.
The chicken will cook up tender and juicy in the paprika-infused sauce, making this a dish the whole family will love.
The best part is that you can set everything up in the morning and have it ready to go when you get home from work or before your kids get out of school.
The slow cooker will do all the work while you take care of other things, like your family or your own work.
A delicious low carb meal ready for when you get home!
Crockpot Chicken Paprika Ingredients
– Chicken: Chicken thighs and legs either bone-in or boneless, whatever you prefer.
– Cream of chicken soup: You can also use cream of mushroom soup if you prefer.
– Onion: A chopped onion will give an extra layer of flavor to this dish.
– Xanthan gum: This helps thicken the sauce, but if you don’t have any or can’t find it, you can leave it out. Or you can use almond flour instead.
– Paprika: Paprika adds a nice color and smoky flavor to the chicken thighs.
– Salt and pepper: Fresh sea salt and freshly ground pepper are my favorite.
You can even set it up the night before and let it cook overnight while you sleep, allowing you to wake up to a fully cooked breakfast in the morning.
For a real-time-saver, prepare this dish on a Sunday afternoon while doing other things around the house or catching up on some work.
This recipe is only six ingredients and only requires about 20 minutes to prep.
For this low carb chicken paprika recipe can you use a slow cooker or an instant pot as well.
That’s about as easy as it gets!
Crockpot Chicken Paprika Recipe
This recipe for Crockpot Chicken Paprika is simple, requiring just six ingredients and minimal prep time. The chicken will cook up tender and juicy in the paprika-infused sauce.
- 2 lbs chicken legs and thighs
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1.5 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- Mix together soups, onion, seasonings.
- Add thighs and leg quarters to the crockpot.
- Mix well so all pieces are coated with the soup mixture.
- Cook on low for 5-8 hours or on high for 2-4 hours.
- When there are 15 minutes left of cooking time, dissolve xanthan gum with a bit of water add and stir well.
- Cook for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Serve over cauliflower rice or zoodles.
Amount Per Serving Calories 383Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 224mgSodium 721mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 43g