These are mouthwatering 3 ingredient cranberry meatballs made in the crockpot.
Cranberry meatballs are a delicious, easy to make dish that is perfect for the holidays.
With only three ingredients, these meatballs are simple and straightforward to make in your crockpot or stovetop.
Plus, they cook in the crockpot so you don’t have to worry about them.
Just put them in and let them go!
These crockpot meatballs are a great appetizer for your holiday party or you can make them part of your family dinners.
3 Ingredient Cranberry Meatballs
Whether you are looking for an easy appetizer, a main dish or snacks for your game day part, these meatballs are perfect!
They will become you go-to recipe for any occasion.
So, let’s go and make this cranberry meatballs recipe!
Ingredients for Crockpot Cranberry Meatballs
– Ground beef: I like to use just ground beef for this meatball recipe. You can use a mix of ground beef and pork, but I find that all beef meatballs are more flavorful.
– Fresh cranberries: You can find fresh cranberries in the produce section of your grocery store. If your are having trouble finding fresh cranberries, substitute with frozen cranberries.
– Eggs: The eggs help bind the meatballs together.
– Parmesan cheese: This is a great ingredient to add if you want your meatballs to be more cheesy. It also adds lots of flavor.
– Almond flour: This is a binding agent and helps to make the meatballs not fall apart.
– Keto-friendly sugar: You can use any keto-friendly sugar substitute that you like. I like to use erythritol or monk fruit sweetener.
– Orange zest: This is a great way to add some fresh flavor to the meatballs. It pairs well with cranberry sauce.
– Salt and pepper: Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
How to make Cranberry Meatballs
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, eggs, parmesan cheese, almond flour, salt and pepper.
- Shape into small meatballs, about 1-inch in diameter.
- In a medium saucepan, combine cranberries, erythritol, water, orange zest and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour cranberry sauce into the bottom of a crockpot. Add meatballs and stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours, or until meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy as an appetizer, snack or main dish.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add meatballs and cook until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add cranberries, erythritol, water, orange zest and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add meatballs back into the pan and stir to coat with cranberry sauce.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add more water if necessary.
- Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy!
This crockpot recipe is so easy to make and the cranberry meatballs are absolutely delicious! And, they are keto-friendly and low carb!
Serve them over some cauliflower rice, keto pasta, or just eat them as is!
They are so good, you won’t be able to stop at just one.
3 Ingredient Cranberry Meatballs
These are mouthwatering 3 ingredient cranberry meatballs made in the crockpot. Cranberry meatballs are a delicious, easy to make dish that is perfect for the holidays.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- Salt and pepper
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 cup erythritol
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your crockpot on low.
- In a large bowl mix together ground beef, eggs, parmesan cheese, salt and almond flour. Form into 1 inch balls and set them aside.
- In a medium saucepan, mix together cranberries, erythritol, water, orange zest and pinch of salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook until the cranberries have burst and the sauce has thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Once the sauce has thickened, add it to the crockpot along with the meatballs. Gently stir everything together and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with your favorite low cab side.
Amount Per Serving Calories 458Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 181mgSodium 427mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 38g