This crockpot lemon chicken recipe is easy, delicious and low carb!
Only 5 ingredients make this an easy weeknight meal.
It is so good, and just perfect!
I love making slow cooker recipes because you can set it and forget it!
You can make this for meal prep for the week, or freeze the leftovers for later use.
This recipe also can be made in a slow cooker or an Instant Pot.
Crockpot Lemon Chicken Ingredients
– Chicken: You can use bone-in or boneless chicken thighs. It’s up to you.
– Heavy cream: You can also use cream of mushroom soup if you prefer.
– Garlic: You’ll want to use fresh garlic for this. Dried isn’t the best option.
– Lemon: I used fresh lemons but you can also substitute lemon juice out of a bottle if that’s all you have on hand. I also zest the lemon.
– Butter: You can use salted or unsalted. I always use salted butter on my savory recipes.
– Mustard: I personally love dijon mustard because it has a sweet flavor, but you can use any kind of mustard.
– Chicken Stock: This makes the sauce nice and creamy. I get the regular full fat version of chicken broth.
– Italian seasoning: You can use oregano if you prefer, but I love the flavor Italian seasoning adds to recipes. If you have fresh basil on hand, add a tablespoon of that in as well!
– Salt and pepper: Fresh sea salt and freshly ground pepper are my favorite.
This low carb crockpot recipe is so easy to put together, and it makes enough for four servings.
This keto chicken recipe is proof that you don’t need to spend all day in the kitchen to make a fabulous meal.
With only 5 ingredients, you can easily throw this together and let your crockpot do the rest!
It’s not always easy to find the time or energy to cook, but this Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe is an absolute must-try.
Crockpot Lemon Chicken Recipe
This crockpot lemon chicken recipe is easy, delicious and low carb! With only 5 ingredients, you can easily throw this together and let your crockpot do the rest!
- 8 chicken thighs
- 2 lemons juiced and zested
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 4 tablespoons butter divided
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- To make this crockpot lemon chicken thighs recipe: Turn your crockpot on high.
- Place the chicken thighs in the bottom, then add the lemon juice and zest, garlic, butter, herbs, chicken stock, mustard and cream.
- Mix together well with a spoon making sure all the ingredients are combined.
- Cover with lid and cook for 3 hours on high or 4-5 hours on low.
- Serve with steamed vegetables.
Amount Per Serving Calories 735Total Fat 53gSaturated Fat 22gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 30gCholesterol 381mgSodium 606mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 63g