This Keto Chocolate Lava Cake is a decadent, warm dessert that can be prepared in under 20 minutes!
If you are looking for Keto Dessert Recipes look no further!
This cake has a deliciously gooey center that oozes when you cut into it.
You can enjoy this keto chocolate lava cake with some whipped cream or by itself!
It’s the ultimate keto chocolate dessert and keto-friendly treat!
To me, love is warm chocolate lava cake oozing out from its soft wobbly middle while being surrounded by a thin layer of crisp chocolate crust.
A classic lava cake is a dessert that is way too indulgent for my everyday diet, but this keto lava cake is the perfect treat on those days where you feel like you deserve to cheat!
It can be prepared in less than fifteen minutes and is perfect for a valentine’s day dessert or a special occasion.
Keto Chocolate Lava Cake Ingredients
– Almond flour: When almond flour is blanched, it’s easier to use. If you don’t have almond flour, feel free to substitute it with the same amount of coconut flour.
– Chocolate: Unsweetened baking chocolate. I like to use 90% dark chocolate.
– Butter: When I bake, I use unsalted butter.
– Sugar: There are many different types of sweeteners that you can use in a keto diet. There is monk fruit, erythritol, or allulose. Feel free to use the one you have available.
– Baking powder: This is a very important ingredient for the lava cake to be fluffy and not dense. Make sure you don’t forget it.
– Egg: When I’m baking, I almost always use large eggs.
– Vanilla: Definitely an essential component for a delicious low-carb molten lava cake.
– Salt: In this dish, salt adds complexity and balances the flavor profile.
I have a weaknes for chocolate. In my opinion, chocolate can make everything better.
The combination of the warm, gooey center and crust is simply amazing!
With just 4g net carbs, you get a guilt-free dessert that hits the spot every time.
It’s gluten-free, low carb, keto-friendly, and the best part… guilt-free!!
This molten chocolate cake is perfect for those days when you are craving something sweet but still want to stick to your daily keto macros.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Keto Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
This Keto Chocolate Lava Cake is a decadent, warm dessert that can be prepared in under 20 minutes! With just 4g net carbs, you get a guilt-free dessert that hits the spot every time.
- 2 tbsp butter softened
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup monk fruit
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 2 ramekins with butter.
- Mix together almond flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder in a small bowl.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a small pot or double boiler over low heat.
- Add vanilla extract, and slowly add eggs to the chocolate/butter mixture.
- Slowly pour in dry ingredients into the egg mixture until combined. Don't over mix.
- Pour batter evenly into your two greased ramekins.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until you see the edges set and the center is still soft.
- Remove from oven, let it sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Gently run a knife around the edges and turn it onto a plate.
- Serve with whipped cream and fresh berries.
Note 1: The size of a ramekin will determine how thick the cake's center is. If you use a large ramekin or mug, then expect an almost pudding-like consistency
Note 2: Slowly add the eggs to the chocolate-butter mixture. You don't want the eggs to curdel or cook.
Amount Per Serving Calories 412Total Fat 35gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 217mgSodium 358mgCarbohydrates 10gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 6gSugar 3gProtein 12g