You are looking for a delicious, easy to make and hard to resist keto dessert, you can stop your search here.
If you are looking for Keto dessert Recipes look no further!
This Easy Keto Creme Brulée is the perfect low carb treat for everyone who likes custard desserts.
I don’t know about you, but I love crème brulée.
It’s creamy, sweet, fluffy and melts in your mouth.
This dessert is light and creamy and oh so addictive.
It requires only few simple ingredients and if you like creme brulée, you will adore this keto version of it.
This is the perfect treat to enjoy on a cold day or when you feel like treating yourself.
Don’t wait any longer and get the ingredients to create this easy keto dessert recipe.
Keto creme brulée Ingredients
– Heavy cream: Use full-fat heavy cream.
– Egg yolks: Separate the egg yolks and save the whites for another keto dessert recipe.
– Vanilla extract: Make sure you use real vanilla extract without added sugars not the imitation vanilla.
– Keto sugar: I used erythritol because it is the best one for creme brulée. You can use any other keto sweetener you prefer.
– Raspberries: Berries and mint for garnish.
Who said you can’t enjoy your favorite keto desserts on a low carb diet?
I know that a lot of people have a hard time going keto because they have to give up all of the foods they love.
I tried to create a recipe that tastes just like the original but without all of the sugar.
And this keto creme brulée is another proof that you can have all of your favorite appetizers, desserts and even junk food on a low carb diet.
It is time to prove everybody wrong and make your own favorite keto recipes at home or share them with your loved ones.
Easy Keto Creme Brulée Recipe
This Easy Keto Creme Brûlée is the perfect low carb treat for everyone who likes custard desserts. It's creamy, sweet, fluffy, low carb and melts in your mouth.
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Berries and fresh mint for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a saucepan, heat cream and vanilla extract on medium heat until it just starts boiling. Remove from heat and let the vanilla infuse for at least 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together erythritol and egg yolks until pale and fluffy.
- Slowly add the cream mixture to the egg yolks, whisking continuously to prevent curdling of eggs.
- Pour into 4-ounce ramekins and place them in a high rimmed baking tray with hot water half way up sides of ramekins.
- Carefully transfer the tray to oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until centers are set.
- Remove from oven and let cool on wire rack. Once cooled, refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- To serve, sprinkle 1/2 tsp of granulated erythritol over each creme brulée and caramelize with a blowtorch.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 330Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 20gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 274mgSodium 35mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 0gSugar 3gProtein 5g