Are you craving a chocolate fix? Then this flourless brownies recipe is for you!
If you are looking for Keto dessert Recipes look no further!
These brownies are so rich and chocolatey, you’ll never know they’re low carb, and gluten-free.
They are very rich but are perfect as an after dinner treat or for Sunday family breakfasts.
If you are looking for a quick and easy dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth, then look no further than this flourless brownies recipe.
They are guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Flourless Brownies Ingredients
– Chocolate: Unsweetened baking chocolate. I like to use 90% dark chocolate.
– Butter: Unsalted butter is always best in baking recipes.
– Eggs: I use large eggs in all of my baking recipes. Make sure they are at room temperature.
– Keto Sweetener: I like to use monk fruit, but you could also use erythritol sweetener, or any low carb sweetener you like.
– Cocoa Powder: Dutch-process cocoa powder gives these brownies a deep chocolate flavor. Make sure you use the unsweetened one.
– Arrowroot powder: This powder can be used as a thickener.
– Salt: My favorite salt of choice is Himalayan pink salt or sea salt. I find it has the best flavor and goes well with desserts, but if you only have table salt, then use that instead.
I know everyone loves a good flourless brownies recipe, and these brownies are the perfect recipe for when you’re craving chocolate.
This is one of those dessert recipe you can make a big batch and keep it in the freezer, that way you always have a sweet treat at hand.
These keto brownies are very easy to make.
All you need is a few simple ingredients that you probably have in your kitchen right now.
Let’s go ahead and make some delicious chocolate brownies!
Note: Do not over bake these brownies or they will be dry. I like to bake them until center if still a bit wet.
This way by the time the cool down, the center will be moist and perfect!
Flourless Brownies Recipe
Flourless Brownies Recipe
These flourless brownies are so rich and chocolaty, you’ll never know they’re low carb, and gluten-free. They are perfect for when you're craving chocolate.
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup monk fruit sugar substitute
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x8 inch pan, and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate and butter together. Stir until smooth.
- Add the eggs one by one and whisk until combined.
- Stir in the monk fruit, arrowroot, cocoa powder and salt.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.
Do not over bake these brownies or they will be dry. I like to bake them until center if still a bit wet. This way by the time the cool down the center will be moist and perfect!
Amount Per Serving Calories 159Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 55mgSodium 177mgCarbohydrates 7gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 3gSugar 2gProtein 4g