A delicious giant keto skillet cookie, warm, and gooey, perfect for sharing, or not!
If you are looking for Keto Dessert Recipes look no further!
This easy sugar-free chocolate chip cookie is made with just a few ingredients.
No need to drag out the mixer.
Just mix, spread in a skillet, and bake!
The texture of this cookie is somewhere between cakey and gooey. It’s pretty much perfect.
Depending on your preference you can under-bake it slightly for more of a gooey, decadent, luxurious cookie texture or bake it longer for more of a crunchier crispy cookie.
This is the perfect low-carb dessert for chocolate lovers and a simple keto treat you can whip up in no time.
Keto Skillet Cookie Ingredients
– Almond flour: It’s better to bake with blanched almond flour. If you don’t have almond flour available, you may use the same amount of coconut flour instead.
– Chocolate: I like to use 90% dark chocolate. It has no sugar in it, and it tastes good.
– Butter: When I bake, I use unsalted butter.
– Sugar: There are a few keto-approved sweeteners available like monk fruit, erythritol, or allulose. Feel free to use the one you have available.
– Baking soda: This is a very important ingredient for this skillet cookie to be fluffy and not dense. Make sure you don’t forget it.
– Egg: When I’m baking, I almost always use large eggs.
– Vanilla: Definitely an essential component for a delicious and tasty chocolate chip cookie.
– Salt: In this dish, salt adds complexity and balances the flavor profile.
The keto chocolate chip skillet cookie is made in a cast iron or oven safe skillet for the perfect gooey center.
You can make this dish in a baking sheet if you don’t have a skillet to use.
If you need a dessert for a crowd, or want to impress your friends and family with a delicious low-carb treat, this is it!
With just 5g net carbs, you get a guilt-free dessert that hits the spot every time.
Try this keto skillet cookie out and let me know what you think.
I love to hear if you liked it!
Happy low-carb baking!
Keto Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie Recipe
A delicious giant keto skillet cookie, warm, and gooey, perfect for sharing, or not! With just 5g net carbs, you get a guilt-free dessert that hits the spot every time.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup monk fruit
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Grease with butter a 10-inch oven-safe skillet or cast iron skillet.
- Mix the almond flour, baking soda, sugar, and salt together in a bowl.
- Cream the butter with monk fruit and vanilla until light and fluffy, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Beat in one egg at a time making sure that each egg is well incorporated before adding another.
- Now add the dry ingredients and mix with a rubber spatula until well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips with a spoon or spatula.
- Transfer the cookie dough to the greased oven-safe skillet and spread it evenly.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
For a gooey chocolate chip cookie bake for 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 294Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 46mgSodium 123mgCarbohydrates 9gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 4gSugar 2gProtein 6g