This Keto Vanilla Mug Cake is soft and spongy, moist and delicious.
If you are looking for Keto Dessert Recipes look no further!
This mug cake will satisfy any sweet tooth!
The best part about it? It’s not only low carb, but also gluten free, sugar free, Whole30 and paleo.
A single serve vanilla cake in a mug!
It’s ready in less than 3 minutes!
Ideal for when you want a quick snack or dessert.
It’s so tasty, you won’t even be able to tell it’s low carb!
Are you always craving sugar?! Or are you looking for low carb desserts to make?
Look no further!
This recipe is about to change your life.
Keto Vanilla Mug Cake Ingredients
– Almond flour: It’s easier to bake with almond flour when it’s blanched. If you only have coconut flour, feel free to use it instead.
– Butter: I prefer unsalted butter when I bake.
– Sugar: Use any keto-friendly sweetener. Choose from monk fruit, erythritol, or allulose as a substitute.
– Baking powder: This is a critical component for the mug cake to be fluffy. Make sure you don’t miss it.
– Egg: When I’m baking, I almost always use large eggs.
– Vanilla: Definitely an essential component for a delicious low-carb vanilla mug cake.
– Salt: Sea salt enhances the flavors and creates a balance in this recipe.
I also venture into making this keto chocolate mug cake and is to die for you guys!
Keto mug cakes are my go-to for a quick, delicious, and decadent keto dessert.
With just 4g net carbs, you get a guilt-free dessert that hits the spot every time.
And, you won’t believe how delicious it tastes!
Who said you can’t have your cake and eat it too?!
Try this vanilla mug cake out and let me know what you think.
I love to hear if you liked it!
Happy low-carb baking!
Keto Vanilla Mug Cake Recipe
This Keto Vanilla Mug Cake is soft and spongy, moist and delicious. With just 4g net carbs, you get a guilt-free dessert that hits the spot every time.
- 2 tablespoon almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon of monk fruit
- Pinch of salt
- Grease a microwavable mug.
- Add all the ingredients in the mug and mix well making sure they are no lumps.
- Place in microwave and cook on high for 50 seconds or until done in the center.
- Let cool for 1 minute.
- Decorate with fresh berries or whipped cream.
Make sure you don't overcook the mug cake. If you do, it'll become very dry and dense. I like to take my out when the center giggles a bit.
Remember the ideal texture is moist and spongy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 273Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 217mgSodium 417mgCarbohydrates 6gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 9g