This keto custard recipe is the ultimate rich and creamy treat.
If you are looking for Keto dessert Recipes look no further!
The texture is smooth, thick, creamy, and velvety.
It would be fantastic on its own or topped with fresh berries for a stunning effect.
You only need 4 ingredients to make this dish and it’s a very simple process.
This is a great recipe for those days where you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, without going off track with your health goals.
You will not believe it’s low carb and how simple this recipe is.
The custard can be served warm or cold.
It does not contain any ingredients that would interfere with your ketosis.
This low carb custard recipe is also suitable for those who follow Paleo or Whole 30 diets.
Keto Custard Ingredients
– Heavy cream: Best if is at room temperature. Make sure to get the full fat heavy cream and not the lite version.
– Eggs: I like to use large eggs in my baking. Let the eggs get to room temperature for better results.
– Vanilla extract: Make sure you use real vanilla extract without added sugars not the imitation vanilla.
– Sugar: I used erythritol because it is the best one for custard. You can use any other keto sweetener you prefer such a monk fruit or allulose.
– Salt: A pinch of salt does wonder for desserts.
This keto custard rivals the classic custard.
It’s a great dish for guests during family gatherings, dinner parties or any other celebrations.
The best part? it’s ready in less than 30 minutes.
It’s the perfect low carb recipe for weekdays after a long workday.
You can make it ahead of time and refrigerate leftovers.
To store them, keep them in an airtight container and they will last for around 2 weeks.
Keto Custard Recipe
This keto custard recipe is the ultimate rich and creamy treat. The texture is smooth, thick, creamy, and velvety. The best part? it's ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 2 cups Heavy Cream room temperature
- 3 Large Eggs room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Erythritol
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients together and mix well with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Place 4 ramekins or custard cups onto a baking dish for easier handling.
- Pour the mixture evenly into each cup.
- Fill the baking dish with hot water until it reaches halfway up the sides of the cups.
- Bake for around 20 to 25 minutes.
- The custard should be set but still, jiggle a bit in the middle when removed from the oven.
- Let them cool slightly before serving, at least 10 minutes.
- It can also be served cold.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 466Total Fat 47gSaturated Fat 29gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 274mgSodium 127mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 4gProtein 8g