These keto chocolate chip cookies are the perfect sweet treat for those on a ketogenic diet!
If you are looking for Keto dessert Recipes look no further!
They are soft, chewy in the inside, crispy in the outside and taste just like the real thing!
A batch of these low carb chocolate chips is so easy to make and you only need a handful of ingredients to whip up a batch!
You will not even notice they are low carb, as they are just as delicious as regular chocolate chip cookies!
Now let’s get going and bake a big batch of these delicious keto cookies.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
– Almond flour: Blanched almond flour gives the best results in these cookies.
– Baking powder: This is a must have ingredient. Aids in the rising of the cookies.
– Erythritol: A keto friendly sweetener you can use any keto sweeter of your choice such as monkfruit.
– Butter: I usually use unsalted butter in baking, but not required.
– Vanilla extract: This is one of the baking ingredients I cannot leave out, it really enhances the flavor of these low carb cookies.
– Egg: Binds the dough and gives moisture.
– Chocolate chips: I use sugar-free chocolate chips, and sometimes 90% dark chocolate chips.
– Salt: Just a pinch to enhance the flavor of the cookies.
These cookies are chewy with a slightly soft center, and crispy around the edges.
They are not overly sweet, but have a perfect balance of sweetness and chocolate flavor.
If you are looking for a delicious, easy to make, and low carb chocolate chip cookie recipe, then you have found it!
The perfect keto chocolate chip cookie!
Give these cookies a try, and I am sure you will love them!
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
These keto chocolate chip cookies are chewy with a slightly soft center, and crispy around the edges. They are just as delicious as regular chocolate chip cookies!
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 oz sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together erythritol, butter, egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Let dough rest for about 10 minutes at room temperature, this will give the almond flour time to absorb some of the moisture.
- Scoop 20-24 dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet and lightly press down and flatten.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until cookies are lightly golden brown and set.
- Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes then transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Amount Per Serving Calories 108Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 18mgSodium 68mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 0gProtein 3g