Whether you’re following a low-carb diet or not, this Low Carb Paloma is a delicious and refreshing drink to enjoy on a hot day!
Made with tequila, sparkling grapefruit juice, and freshly squeezed lime, it’s perfect for sipping on the patio.
Who said you can not enjoy delicious low carb tequila drinks while on the keto diet.
The Paloma cocktail is one of Mexico’s favorite summer drinks!
This Keto Paloma is typically served in salt-rimmed glasses, but you can also use margarita or martini glasses if preferred.
Easy to make, and perfect for a party as you can make big batch cocktails!
A keto cocktail that everyone can love!
Low Carb Paloma Ingredients
– Tequila: The tequila may be any brand, but some varieties are more flavorful. Gold or silver tequila will also suffice.
– Lime Juice: Freshly squeezed lime juice is always best when making cocktails because it has the best flavor.
– Sparkling soda: For this Paloma cocktail is is best to get the grapefruit flavor sparkling soda. However, if you cannot find that flavor then any sparkling water or club soda will work. You can substitute with sugar free grapefruit juice.
– Orange wedges: To garnish the glasses for the low carb cocktail.
– Sea salt: To use for the rim of the glass.
– Ice: You can use crushed ice, but regular will work just fine.
Tools Needed To Make Paloma Cocktail
- Measuring cup
- Cocktail shaker
This low carb Paloma is just as good as the classic version, without all the sugar!
With just 3 simple ingredients, and 6 grams or carbs, you can make this delicious drink at home in minutes.
A sugar free Paloma is the perfect drink for any occasion!
Try out this delicious low carb tequila cocktail and let me know how you liked it.
Low Carb Paloma Recipe
This Low Carb Paloma is a delicious and refreshing drink to enjoy on a hot day! A keto tequila cocktail that everyone can love!
For the Cocktail
- 4 oz. tequila
- 4 oz. sparkling grapefruit soda
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lime juice
For the Garnish
- Orange wegdes
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add tequila, lime juice, and sparkling soda. Shake well to combine.
- Rim the glasses with a little sea salt.
- Pour the cocktail mixture into the glasses and garnish with orange wedges.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 154Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 6mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 0g