If you’re looking for a delicious and refreshing keto cocktail, look no further than this easy Keto Berry Vodka Cocktail.
I love experimenting with low carb vodka cocktails, and this cocktail recipe is one of my favorites.
With only 3 grams of carbs per serving, this drink makes the perfect low carb cocktail.
It only takes a few minutes to make, and it’s perfect for any occasion.
Plus, this low carb cocktail with vodka and berries it’s low in carbs, sugar, and calories, so you can enjoy it guilt-free!
Use any berries (fresh or frozen, I used fresh raspberries and blackberries and currants)
But feel free to use any berries you have at hand.
So, let’s get started!
Keto Berry Vodka Cocktail Ingredients
– Vodka: Vodka is low in carbohydrates and does not cause you to get out of ketosis.
– Seltzer water: Pick any fruit flavor seltzer you want. I recommend a flavor that goes well with the fruit you’re putting in your drink.
– Berries: I like to use a bag of mixed berries.
– Sugar: I use monk fruit in this mojito recipe. However, you can either pick your favorite sugar substitute
– Mint leaves: Fresh mint leaves are the key ingredient to making a great sangria.
– Lemon slices: Lemon pairs well with this white sangria.
Tools Needed To Make Cocktail Recipe
- Cocktail shaker
- Measuring cup
This Low Carb Cocktail with Vodka can be made into a big batch for those days when you want to enjoy drinks with friends and family.
It’s so refreshing and it has just the right amount of sparkle to please your taste buds.
This low carb Berry Vodka Cocktail is delicious and perfect for any occasion.
You will love how easy it comes together, and best of all, this low-carb cocktail recipe it’s full of antioxidants from the berries.
Keto Berry Vodka Cocktail Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious and refreshing keto cocktail, look no further than this easy Keto Berry Vodka Cocktail. With only 3 grams of carbs per serving, this drink makes the perfect low carb cocktail.
- 6 oz vodka
- ¼ cup mixed berries
- 1 oz lime juice
- 12 oz Seltzer water, your choice of flavor
- 1 tsp Monk fruit
- Mint leaves
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Lime for garnish
- Combine vodka and sugar and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in lemon juice and seltzer water until combined.
- Put ice into two glasses.
- Fill glasses with vodka mix and top off with berries.
- Garnish each glass with a lime slice.
Amount Per Serving Calories 219Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 10mgCarbohydrates 5gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 1g