This Keto Lime Frozen Margarita recipe will be your go to summer drink.
Not only is it refreshing, but you can make it in 5 minutes with just few ingredients.
You will not even noticed is low carb.
It tastes just as good as the classic frozen margarita.
This keto lime frozen margarita recipe will be your go-to drink for hot days and backyard barbecues.
It’s easy to make, refreshing, and best of all, keto-friendly.
Summer is right around the corner, and that means one thing: frozen margaritas!
Keto Lime Frozen Margarita Ingredients
– Tequila: Any brand of tequila will do, but the flavor is stronger in some brands. Also gold or silver tequila will work.
– Lime Juice: Freshly squeezed lime juice is always best when making margaritas because the acidity levels vary in store-bought beverages.
– Orange zest: You can also use orange extract for this recipe, but the fresh zest of an orange adds another dimension of flavor that cannot be replicated.
– Monkfruit: Monkfruit is a natural sweetener that has a glycemic index of zero. This means that it will not raise your blood sugar levels, making it a perfect keto-friendly sweetener for frozen margaritas.
– Lime wedges: To garnish the margaritas.
– Sea salt: To use for the rim of the glass.
– Ice: You can use crushed ice, but regular will work just fine.
Tools Needed To Make Cocktail Recipe
- Measuring cup
If you are looking for a low-carb, refreshing drink to enjoy this summer, look no further.
This low carb Lime Frozen Margarita recipe is the perfect way to cool off in hot weather.
Not only does it take just 5 minutes to make, but it doesn’t involve any sugar or carbs.
Triple sec is an orange liqueur that is used in margaritas, unfortunately is packed with sugar.
The good news is that in this recipe I will be substituting triple sec with orange zest.
Enjoy this refreshing low carb cocktail!
Keto Lime Frozen Margarita Recipe
This Keto Lime Frozen Margarita recipe will be your go to summer drink. Not only is it refreshing, but you can make it in 5 minutes with just few ingredients.
For the Margarita
- 4 oz tequila
- 2 tsp monk fruit
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 4 oz lime juice
- 2 cups of ice
For the Garnish
- Lime wedges
- Sea salt for rim of glass
- Rim the glasses with lime juice and sea salt.
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients for the margaritas and blend until smooth.
- Pour the margaritas into the rimmed glasses and serve immediately.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
Amount Per Serving Calories 156Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 5mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 1g