If you’re looking for a refreshing and classy drink to enjoy this weekend, look no further than this Grapefruit Gin Fizz Cocktail with Cucumber.
This drink is easy to make and perfect for any occasion, just 3 ingredients!
But best of all is a low carb cocktail option!
This is a citrusy and slightly sweet drink, with a beautiful pink hue.
This refreshing cocktail is made with gin, grapefruit juice, seltzer water, and a few slices of cucumber.
It’s perfect for sipping on the porch or by the pool!
If you’re looking for summertime cocktails that’s sure to please, give this low carb Grapefruit Gin Fizz Cocktail With Cucumber a try.
I think you’ll love it as much as I do!
Grapefruit Gin Fizz Cocktail With Cucumber Ingredients
– Gin: I like to use a good quality gin for this cocktail.
– Seltzer water: This adds a little fizz and makes the drink refreshing.
– Cucumber: A few thin slices of cucumber add a refreshing flavor and a beautiful garnish.
– Grapefruit juice: I used fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, but you can also use bottled grapefruit juice.
– Garnish: Rosemary sprigs and grapefruit slices make a beautiful garnish for this cocktail.
– Ice: Ice cubes of crushed ice works well for the refreshing low carb cocktail.
This is a sugar-free cocktail recipe, but if you prefer a sweeter drink, you can add a little bit of a keto-friendly sweetener.
I would say, give this skinny cocktail a try first as is, you may find out you like it just the way it is.
This is a fun gin cocktail to serve at summer parties or get-togethers.
It’s sure to be a hit with your guests!
You can make this cocktail in big batches ahead of time and keep it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve.
Just add the seltzer water when you’re ready to serve.
This is a really easy cocktail to make and it’s sure to be a crowd pleaser!
I hope you enjoy this refreshing Grapefruit Gin Fizz Cocktail With Cucumber.
Tools Needed To Make This Keto Blue Lagoon Cocktail
- Measuring cup
- Cocktail shaker
This Grapefruit Gin Fizz Cocktail with Cucumber cocktail is a refreshing and classy drink to enjoy anytime. This is a fun gin cocktail to serve at summer parties or get-togethers.
- 3 oz gin
- 6 oz grapefruit juice
- 4 oz seltzer water
- 4 slices cucumber
- 2 Rosemary sprigs and grapefruit slices for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker combine gin, grapefruit juice and ice cubes.
- Shake well and strain into two glasses.
- Top with seltzer water.
- Garnish with cucumber slices, grapefruit slices and rosemary sprigs.
- If you like your drinks sweeter, you can add a little keto-friendly sweetener to taste.
- You can also make this cocktail in batches ahead of time and store in the fridge. Just add the seltzer water when you're ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 132Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 2mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 0g