This 3 ingredient keto strawberry ice cream is the perfect summer treat!
It’s easy to make, and only requires 3 simple ingredients.
Best of all, it’s low carb and keto friendly.
Made with fresh strawberries, heavy cream, and erythritol, it’s a perfect mix of sweet and refreshing.
This keto no-churn strawberry ice cream is the perfect summer dessert!
Nothing beats homemade ice cream, and this low carb version is just as good as the real thing.
It’s rich, creamy, and full of delicious strawberry flavor.
When you’re ready to enjoy a delicious bowl of ice cream, give this recipe a try!
You won’t be disappointed.
3 Ingredient Keto Strawberry Ice Cream Ingredients
– Heavy Cream: I use full fat cream for the best results. I would not recommend using light cream or milk.
– Strawberries: I use frozen strawberries, but you can use fresh strawberries as well.
– Erythritol: You can use any sugar substitute you like, but I find erythritol to be the best option for ice cream.
Tools Needed To Make This 3 Ingredient Keto Strawberry Ice Cream
- Measuring cup
- Blender or food processor
- Large bowl
- Ice cream maker (optional)
When it comes to keto strawberry ice cream, you can use either fresh or frozen strawberries.
I typically use frozen because they are easier to work with, but fresh will work just as well.
This low carb strawberry ice cream recipe is definitely a keeper!
It’s delicious, healthy, and easy to make.
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy ice cream option, this recipe is definitely for you!
What more could you ask for?
Give it a try and see for yourself!
Note: If you have an ice cream maker use it for this low carb ice cream because it makes the ice cream a little bit softer and creamier, but it’s not necessary.
3 Ingredient Keto Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
This 3 ingredient keto strawberry ice cream is the perfect summer treat! Nothing beats homemade ice cream, and this low carb version is just as good as the real thing.
- 16 oz strawberries
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon erythritol
Instructions for the blender
- Add strawberries to a blender or food processor and blend until chunky.
- Set aside 1/4 of the strawberries.
- Add heavy cream and erythritol to the blender or food processor and blend until cream starts to thicken.
- Add the remaining strawberries and blend until incorporated.
- Pour mixture into a large bowl cover and freeze for 4-5 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Instructions for the ice cream maker
- Add all ingredients to the blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into your ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer's instructions.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 294Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 90mgSodium 23mgCarbohydrates 8gNet Carbohydrates 6gFiber 2gSugar 6gProtein 3g