This crustless cheesecake is light and fluffy, with a rich and creamy cheesecake flavor.
If you are looking for Keto dessert Recipes look no further!
This cheesecake is perfect for those of us following a ketogenic diet.
I have a really serious weakness for cheesecake.
It’s one of my favorite desserts, ever!
Which is why I am so excited to share this keto-friendly no crust cheesecake recipe with you.
Making a traditional cheesecake requires a crust, made from either cookies or graham crackers.
But that’s not necessary for this recipe.
All you need is a couple of eggs, cream cheese and a bit of sugar substitute.
In just a few simple steps, you’ll have a delicious keto dessert.
crustless cheesecake Ingredients
– Cream cheese: Any cream cheese brand will do, just make sure you choose full fat cheesecake not the fat free or low fat version. Also it is best if cream cheese is at room temperature.
– Eggs: I use large eggs when I am baking. Make sure they are at room temperature before you start to put the recipe together.
– Keto-friendly sweetener: I use monk fruit or erythritol. You can use any granulated keto sugar substitute you like.
– Vanilla extract: Make sure it’s “real” vanilla extract and not imitation vanilla.
This keto-friendly crustless cheesecake is the best creamy cheesecake I’ve ever had!
It’s so easy to make, and it tastes amazing.
It’s just three ingredients and you probably already have them in your fridge and pantry right now.
So if you’re looking for a delicious and healthy dessert, give this no crust keto cheesecake a try!
You won’t be disappointed.
Note: Do not over mix, if you do, the cheesecake would not be as fluffy and airy. Also if over mix the cheesecake will crack.
Crustless Cheesecake Recipe
This crustless cheesecake is light and fluffy, with a rich and creamy cheesecake flavor. It's just 3 ingredients. In just a few simple steps, you'll have a delicious keto dessert.
- 32 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sweetener, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Beat until well combined.
- Pour into a greased 9" spring-form pan or pie dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until center is set and top is lightly golden browned.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Run a sharp knife around the edge of the cheesecake and remove the sides of the pan.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before chilling in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
Do not over mix, if you do the cheesecake would not be as fluffy and airy. Also if over mixed the cheesecake will crack.
Amount Per Serving Calories 290Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 123mgSodium 255mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 0gSugar 5gProtein 6g