Looking for a delicious and easy way to enjoy all the flavors of strawberry cheesecake? Look no further than this Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie!
It’s quick and easy to make, and is the perfect low-carb and keto-friendly snack or dessert.
This is the perfect keto drink for summer!
The combination of strawberries and cream is refreshing and delicious.
And if you’re looking for a way to add a little more protein to your diet, this smoothie can easily be made into a protein shake by adding some protein powder.
So give this keto strawberry cheesecake smoothie a try today!
It’s the perfect way to enjoy all the flavors of strawberry cheesecake without all the carbs.
This is a great keto smoothie for weight loss as it’s high in healthy fats and low in carbs.
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Ingredients
– Almond milk: I like to use unsweetened almond milk in this recipe.
– Heavy cream: This is what will make your smoothie rich and creamy. You could also use coconut cream or almond milk if you want to make it dairy-free.
– Strawberries: I like to use frozen strawberries because they add a nice frosty and thicker texture to the smoothie, but fresh strawberries will work as well.
– Cream cheese: This is what gives the smoothie its cheesecake flavor.
– Erythritol: I use erythritol as my sweetener of choice, but you can use any type of keto-friendly sweetener that you like.
– Vanilla: This is optional, but I think it really brings out the flavors of the strawberry and cream cheese.
– Ice: I like to add a few cubes of ice to my smoothie for a frosty and refreshing texture.
Tools Needed To Make This Low carb Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Measuring cup
Note: You may add protein powder if you want to make this into a meal replacement or post-workout shake.
This low carb strawberry cheesecake smoothie is the perfect drink to enjoy on a hot day!
It’s refreshing and delicious, and it’s also keto-friendly.
This smoothie is made with strawberries, cream cheese, heavy cream, and ice cubes.
It’s a great way to get some extra protein and healthy fats into your diet.
This low carb Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie is the perfect summertime treat!
Enjoy as a snack or dessert!
Give it a try!
This Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie Recipe
This keto strawberry cheesecake smoothie is the perfect drink to enjoy on a hot day! It's refreshing and delicious!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp erythritol
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
You may add protein powder if you want to make this into a meal replacement or post-workout shake.
Amount Per Serving Calories 290Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 74mgSodium 187mgCarbohydrates 9gNet Carbohydrates 7gFiber 2gSugar 6gProtein 5g