In the keto world, there’s no shortage of recipes for low carb tequila cocktails.
One of my favorites is this recipe for a Keto Long Island Iced Tea.
The original drink contains about 16 grams of carbohydrates per serving, but with just 2g of carbs in this version, you can indulge guilt-free!
This low carb cocktail has all the classic flavors of the original Long Island Iced Tea, but without all the sugar.
So if you’re looking for a delicious, keto cocktail to enjoy on a warm summer day (or any day!), give this Keto Long Island Iced Tea a try!
Keto Long Island Iced Tea Ingredients
– Tequila: I prefer to use silver tequila in this recipe, but you can use any type you like.
– Vodka: Any vodka will work in this recipe.
– Gin: I like to use a gin with a citrusy flavor to compliment the iced tea, but any type will work.
– Rum: You can use light or dark rum in this recipe. I like to use light color rum so the cocktail doesn’t get too dark.
– Triple sec: This is a required ingredient for this recipe. Make sure to use a good quality triple sec for the best flavor.
– Lemon: I like to use fresh lemon juice for this recipe, but you can also use bottled lemon juice.
– Diet coke: This is my go-to keto friendly soda. I find that diet Pepsi is a bit sweeter. I suggest you try both and see which one suits your taste.
– Erythritol: This is a keto friendly sweetener that I like to use in my cocktails. You can use any keto friendly sweetener you like, or even omit it if you don’t mind a slightly less sweeter drink.
– Ice: I like to use big cubes of ice in my cocktails so they don’t water down the drink too much.
Tools Needed To Make This Keto Long Island Iced Tea
- Measuring cup
- Cocktail shaker
This recipe for Keto Long Island Iced Tea is super easy to make and only contains a few simple ingredients.
Plus, it’s a great way to enjoy a classic cocktail without all the sugar-filled mixers. Cheers!
Keto Long Island Iced Tea Recipe
This keto cocktail has all the classic flavors of the original Long Island Iced Tea, but without all the sugar and all the carbs!
- 1/2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz gin
- 1/2 oz tequila
- 1/2 oz rum
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 2 oz diet coke
- 1/4 tsp erythritol
- Ice cubes
- Add the vodka, gin, tequila, rum, triple sec, lemon juice and erythritol to a shaker filled with ice cubes.
- Shake well and strain into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Top with diet coke and garnish with lemon wedge.
Amount Per Serving Calories 163Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 12mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 4gProtein 0g