This crockpot chicken thighs recipe is healthy, delicious, and easy to make. The chicken thighs are cooked in a delicious tomato sauce, making them perfect for a weeknight dinner.
This low-carb chicken thighs recipe is a quick and easy meal that your whole family will love.
If you’re tired of the same old boring chicken recipes, try this lemon chicken thighs recipe for a change!
It’s low carb, paleo, gluten-free,whole30, and so tasty!
These keto chicken thighs can also be made in a slow cooker, instant pot, and even in the oven.
Crockpot Chicken thighs Ingredients
– Chicken: Chicken thighs either bone-in or boneless, whatever you prefer
– Chicken stock: I used store-bought chicken stock. Full fat and full sodium.
– Tomato: I like to use canned tomato puree or crush tomatoes.
– Butter: I like to use salted butter, it adds more flavor to the chicken thighs.
– Thyme: Dried thyme is great for this recipe, but if you have fresh thyme feel free to use that instead!
– Onion powder: I like using onion powder because it’s less overpowering than fresh onions.
– Garlic powder: Garlic powder is also preferable, fresh garlic will work too!
– Paprika: Paprika adds a nice color and smoky flavor to the chicken thighs.
– Salt and pepper: Fresh sea salt and freshly ground pepper are my favorite.
These crockpot chicken thighs are a perfect weekday meal because they’re simple to make and only require a few ingredients.
The best part is that they’re cooked in the crockpot, so you don’t have to worry about them overcooking or drying out.
The chicken is moist, tender, and juicy.
Try out this easy-to-make low carb crockpot chicken recipe and let me know what you think.
I love to hear if you liked it!
Crockpot Chicken Thighs Recipe
These crockpot chicken thighs are a perfect weekday meal because they're simple to make and only require a few ingredients. It's low carb, paleo, gluten-free,whole30, and so tasty!
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 stick butter, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Arrange the chicken thighs in a single layer in your crockpot.
- Combine all other ingredients and pour over the top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- The sauce should be nice and thick when cooked through.
- Serve over mashed cauliflower with broccoli, zucchini, or spaghetti squash.
Amount Per Serving Calories 358Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 187mgSodium 381mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 31g