This keto crockpot cauliflower soup is a delicious and easy way to enjoy a low carb soup.
The best part about this crockpot soup is that it’s so easy to make.
Simply add all of the ingredients to your slow cooker and let it do the work for you.
This low carb soup is hearty and filling, without being too heavy.
A cauliflower soup that is packed with flavor, yet it’s still light and healthy.
It’s the perfect meal to enjoy any time of year.
This slow cooker cauliflower soup will be a new family favorite!
If you are looking for an easy and delicious keto soup recipe, this crockpot cauliflower soup is the perfect choice.
Keto Crockpot Cauliflower Soup Ingredients
– Cauliflower: I used two large head of cauliflower, but you could also use two smaller heads.
– Bacon: I LOVE bacon so I used eight strips of bacon, but you could use more or less, depending on your preference.
-Heavy cream: This makes the dish creamy and delicious.
-Butter: I used salted butter, but you could also use salted butter.
-Garlic: I used fresh garlic, but you could also use garlic powder.
-Onion: I used a white onion, but you could also use a yellow onion.
-Chicken broth: I used chicken broth, but you could also use vegetable broth.
-Salt and pepper: To taste
How To Make This Keto Crockpot Cauliflower Soup
1. Add all ingredients to a crockpot and stir well.
2. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours.
3. When the soup is done cooking, use an immersion blender to blend the soup until it’s smooth.
4. Serve warm, garnished with parsley. Enjoy!
5. Store leftovers in a covered container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Note: If you don’t have an immersion blender, you can carefully transfer the soup to a regular blender and blend until smooth. Just be careful, as the soup will be hot.
This is truly the best low carb cauliflower soup recipe!
A one pot meal that is so easy to make and packed with flavor.
I was experimenting with a low carb roasted cauliflower soup recipe and this recipe came to mind.
It’s just so easy to make, set it and forget it!
This keto crockpot cauliflower soup is a delicious and easy way to enjoy a low carb soup. Just 5g net carbs per serving!
- 2 heads cauliflower, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, diced
- 2 tbsp salted butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large crockpot, add the cauliflower, butter, onion, garlic, and bacon.
- Pour in the chicken broth and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Halfway through cooking stir in the heavy cream.
- When finished cooking, use an immersion blender to blend the soup until creamy and smooth.
- Serve in bowls and enjoy!
If you don't have an immersion blender, you can carefully transfer the soup to a regular blender and blend until smooth. Just be careful, as the soup will be hot.
Amount Per Serving Calories 231Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 56mgSodium 976mgCarbohydrates 9gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 3gSugar 5gProtein 9g