Tired of the same old low-carb recipes? Spice up your life with this delicious Low-Carb Ocean Breeze cocktail.
I love experimenting with low carb vodka cocktails, and this cocktail recipe is one of my favorites.
With its bright flavors and exotic ingredients, you’ll be transported to a tropical paradise right in your own kitchen.
This vodka keto drink is a fruity, delicious way to enjoy your favorite liquor without all the carbs.
The ingredients are few, and it couldn’t be easier to make.
So why wait? Try it today!
Low Carb Ocean Breeze Ingredients
– Vodka: Vodka is low in carbohydrates and does not cause you to get out of ketosis.
– Blue Curacao: This sweet liqueur is made from bitter orange peels. It has a delicious orange flavor and remains low in carbs.
– Seltzer water: Pick any fruit flavor seltzer you want. I recommend a flavor that goes well with the fruit you’re putting in your drink such as lime or lemon.
– Mint leaves: Fresh mint leaves are the key ingredient to garnish this summery cocktail.
– Lime juice: Fresh lime juice really brings out the delicious flavors in this keto cocktail.
– Orange slices: Get a nice, juicy orange slice. It goes well with this drink and really brings the flavors together.
– Ice: You can choose to use whole ice cubes or crushed ice cubes.
Tools Needed To Make Cocktail Recipe
- Cocktail shaker
- Measuring cup
What is Blue Curacao?
Blue curaçao is a liqueur made from the dried peel of the citrus fruit, which is endemic to the Caribbean island of Curaçao. Curaçao liqueur is flavored with spices including cinnamon and nutmeg. Invented by Dutchman Eduard Helvetius in the late 1800s, it is named after the island where it was produced.
This curacao cocktail is a beautiful, bright blue.
Impress your friends with this scrumptious keto drink.
No one will even know it’s low in carbs.
I hope you give this Low Carb Ocean Breeze recipe a try!
Low Carb Ocean Breeze Recipe
A delicious Low-Carb Ocean Breeze cocktail. With its bright flavors and exotic ingredients, you'll be transported to a tropical paradise right in your own kitchen.
- 3 oz vodka
- 1/2 cup seltzer lemon water
- 1 oz blue curacao
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Fresh mint
- Orange slices
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add all ingredients except the garnishes.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled glass with fresh ice.
- Garnish with an orange slice and sprig of mint.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 211Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 25mgCarbohydrates 4gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 1g