This Low Carb Mimosa is perfect for brunch or any special occasion!
This delicious and refreshing cocktail is made with just a few simple ingredients.
The best part? Is low carb and keto friendly!
Now you can enjoy brunch without all the guilt!
A 2-ingredient keto mimosa that’s light, refreshing, and perfect for any occasion!
Whether you’re enjoying brunch with loved ones or celebrating a special occasion, this sugar-free mimosa is the perfect drink to enjoy!
Ingredients For Low Carb Mimosa Cocktail
– Champagne: I like to use Brut champagne since it has the lowest amount of sugar. You can use any type you like.
– Orange juice: A sugar-free orange drink or diet orange soda can be used in place of fresh orange juice.
– Strawberries: Optional, fresh strawberries for garnish
How To Make Keto Low Carb Mimosa
- In a champagne flute, combine equal parts champagne and orange juice.
- Garnish with a strawberry, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
– Chill the champagne and diet orange drink ahead of time for a more refreshing cocktail.
– This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger crowd. Simply multiply the ingredients accordingly.
Just two simple ingredients and you’re all set to enjoy your low carb mimosa!
The base for mimosas is champagne.
To keep carbs low make sure to look for a brut champagne or dry champagne, which has the lowest amount of sugar.
This delicious cocktail is made with just a few simple ingredients and is sure to be a hit with friends and family alike.
Are Mimosas Keto?
Traditional mimosas are not keto-friendly because they are made with orange juice, which is high in sugar.
However, this low carb mimosa recipe uses a sugar-free orange juice alternative, making it the perfect keto cocktail!
What Can Be A Good Substitute For Champagne?
If you’re not a fan of Champagne, you can also use any other sparkling wine like the following:
– Sparkling wine
Low Carb Mimosa Cocktails
This Low Carb Mimosa is perfect for brunch or any special occasion! A 2-ingredient keto mimosa that's light, refreshing, and perfect for any occasion!
- 1 bottle champagne
- 1/2 cup diet orange soda
- Fresh Strawberries for garnish
- Fill glass halfway with champagne.
- Top off with diet orange drink.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.
- Chill the champagne and diet orange drink ahead of time for a more refreshing cocktail.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger crowd. Simply multiply the ingredients accordingly.
Amount Per Serving Calories 117Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 9mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 0g