This Low Carb Sparkling White sangria is a delightful summer wine drink that is perfect for any occasion.
I love experimenting with low carb vodka cocktails, and this sparkling sangria is one of my favorites.
The traditional classic sangria recipe is loaded with sugar and carbs.
But what if you’re looking for something more refreshing? What if you want to enjoy the delicious flavors without all the carbs?
You should try this sugar-free sparkling white sangria recipe!
Now you have a light but flavorful drink that anyone would love at any time of day!
Just 3g of carbs per serving!
This is the keto version of this wonderful cocktail without the sugars and carbs.
Low Carb Sparkling White Sangria Ingredients
– Vodka: Vodka is low in carbohydrates and does not cause you to get out of ketosis.
– Seltzer water: Pick any fruit flavor seltzer you want. I recommend a flavor that goes well with the fruit you’re putting in your drink.
– Brut champagne: Brut champagne has very few carbs and provides a good base for your drink.
– Sugar: I use monk fruit in this mojito recipe. However, you can either pick your favorite sugar substitute
– Mint leaves: Fresh mint leaves are the key ingredient to making a great sangria.
– Lemon slices: Lemon pairs well with this white sangria.
– Apple slices: I like to use yellow apples or granny smith apples.
– Ice: You can choose to use whole ice cubes or crushed ice cubes.
Tools Needed To Make Cocktail Recipe
- Measuring cup
A sugar-free and keto-friendly sangria recipe.
This keto-friendly twist on a classic sangria is perfect for small or big gatherings.
It is almost summer time, so it’s the perfect drink to serve your friends at a BBQ or pool party.
It’s fruity, bubbly, and light – any way you serve it. Not to mention, it’s quick and easy to make!
So what are you waiting for? Whip up a batch of this festive cocktail today!
Low Carb Sparkling White Sangria Recipe
This Low Carb Sparkling White sangria is a delightful summer drink that is perfect for any occasion. It’s fruity, bubbly, and light. A sugar-free and keto-friendly sangria recipe.
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 2 tbsp monk fruit
- 2 cans of fruit flavor seltzer water
- 1 bottle Brut champagne
- Lemon slices
- Apple slices
- Mint leaves
- In a pitcher combine all the ingredients except the champagne and fruit.
- Stir well to combine thoroughly.
- Add the champagne and fruit.
- Put ice in individual glasses and pour the sangria over.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 109Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 6mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 0g