This low carb, keto leftover turkey salad is the perfect way to use up your Thanksgiving leftovers! Your family will love these leftover turkey recipes.
Shredded turkey is mixed with celery, onion, bacon and mayonnaise to create a tasty and satisfying salad!
This low carb keto diet recipe is not only great for Thanksgiving but also perfect for quick lunches and snacks!
Make enough to last for lunch all week long, don’t worry – it keeps well in the refrigerator!
It’s simple, quick and oh so tasty!
Low Carb, Keto Leftover Turkey Salad Ingredients
– Leftover cooked Turkey: You can diced or shred the turkey meat.
– Celery: Stalks finely diced.
– Freshly Ground Salt & Pepper: To taste. I like to use sea salt and also ground the pepper fresh.
– Onion: Chop the onion finely. I like to use yellow or white onions.
– Bacon: Dice up the bacon into small pieces and fry in a separate pan or microwave/bake it ahead of time.
– Mayonnaise: Add the desired amount to the salad. I use about 3 tablespoons.
Who knew Low Carb, Keto Leftover Turkey Salad could be so tasty!
I would happily make this Low Carb, Keto Leftover Turkey Salad at any time of the year, not just in Thanksgiving.
It’s quick, simple and easy to make.
I enjoyed mine for lunch with a side of low carb vegetables like cauliflower or broccoli!
What are you waiting for? Go get your leftover turkey and make this fantastic recipe.
Low Carb, Keto Leftover Turkey Salad Recipe
This low carb, keto leftover turkey salad is the perfect way to use up your Thanksgiving leftovers! Perfect for quick lunches and snacks!
- 16 oz of leftover turkey chopped or shredded.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 stalks of celery diced small
- 4 pieces of bacon cooked and crushed
- 1/4 onion diced small
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the turkey, bacon, celery, onion, and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl.
- Toss the ingredients together and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve or chill until ready to eat.
Amount Per Serving Calories 397Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 143mgSodium 516mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 37g