The classic buffalo flavors you love in a keto leftover turkey casserole recipe that is perfect for the low carb diet.
Your family will love these leftover turkey recipes.
Loaded with turkey and a flavorful buffalo sauce, this recipe is so tasty and it’s actually easy to make!
The perfect dish for leftover turkey, buffalo sauce, cheese, and cauliflower (coincidentally one of my favorite low carb foods!)
This is the type of meal that you can prep once over the weekend then take to work or school for lunch all week long!
It’s quick, easy, delicious, and perfect for keto.
This leftover turkey recipe is ready in just 30 minutes.
Get ready to add this one to your regular meal rotation!
Keto Leftover Buffalo Turkey Casserole Ingredients
– Leftover cooked Turkey: You may chop or shred the turkey meat. Generally, I just shred the breast meat because it’s easy to do. Most of the other meats are usually shredded or chopped to bite sizes.
– Cauliflower: For this recipe I use a whole head of cauliflower. Chop florets into small pieces.
– Buffalo sauce: I used Frank’s Red Hot sauce, however you can use your favorite.
– Onion: Diced or finely chopped. Onions add a sweet flavor to this low carb casserole.
– Cream cheese: Leave the cream cheese outside to get to room temperature.
– Cheddar cheese: Shredded or sliced. I buy whatever cheddar cheese is on sale.
– Butter: I find that butter gives the casserole more depth in flavor.
– Freshly Ground Salt & Pepper: To taste. I like to use sea salt and also ground the pepper fresh.
Finding easy recipes to make with leftovers is a life saver.
I love cheesy vegetable casseroles because they’re easy to make and can be made ahead of time and taste delicious.
Especially if you do not have too much time on your hands after a long day of work.
This is the type of leftover dish that will impress anyone because it’s really simple, but also very tasty.
This one pot meal is perfect for beginners cooks, too.
I know I always prefer low carb recipes that are easy to prep and quick to cook.
If you’re looking for keto leftover recipes, then hopefully this Buffalo Turkey Casserole will be the first of many more to come.
Keto Leftover Buffalo Turkey Casserole Recipe
The classic buffalo flavors you love in a keto leftover turkey casserole recipe that is perfect for the low carb diet. This leftover recipe is quick, easy, delicious, and will impress anyone! This leftover turkey recipe is ready in just 30 minutes!!
- 3 cups shredded cooked turkey.
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce.
- 1 head of cauliflower chopped.
- 8 oz cup cheddar cheese.
- 4 oz cream cheese at room temperature.
- 1 onion diced.
- 1 tbsp butter.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a baking dish with butter.
- In a large bowl combine the buffalo sauce, cream cheese and shredded turkey meat.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cauliflower season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook turning for about 5 minutes or until brown and soft.
- Add the mixture from both bowl and skillet into the greased baking dish mix well and sprinkle the cheddar cheese evenly on the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let cool before cutting into squares and serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 394Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 135mgSodium 957mgCarbohydrates 8gNet Carbohydrates 6gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 31g