This low carb leftover turkey frittata is the perfect dish for using up that leftover holiday turkey.
Your family will love these leftover turkey recipes.
A healthy keto breakfast with just a few simple and basic ingredients.
Frittatas are an Italian dish that is traditionally made with eggs, cheese, and vegetables.
They make a perfect breakfast, lunch, or dinner option.
This low carb frittata version is quick and easy to make and uses leftover turkey instead of ham.
The recipe makes two servings but can easily be doubled or even tripled for larger families or gatherings.
What a great breakfast to start off Black Friday!
No one will ever guess it’s low carb, gluten free and paleo!
Low Carb Leftover Turkey Frittata Ingredients
– Leftover cooked Turkey: You may chop or shred the turkey meat. Generally, I just shred the breast meat because it’s easy to do. Most of the other meats are usually shredded or chopped to bite sizes.
– Eggs: I use extra large eggs for this recipe.
– Heavy cream: You may also use half and half.
– Parmesan cheese: I like to add parmesan cheese for added flavor and nuttiness.
– Green pepper: The green peppers not only add flavor but also a pop of color.
– Tomato: Slice one tomato for garnish and the rest just chopped them.
– Spinach: Fresh spinach, chopped into small pieces.
– Onion: I used a medium yellow onion because it’s what I had on hand. You may use any type of onion you like.
– Butter: Butter gives this recipe richness and depth. I like to use salted butter.
– Freshly Ground Salt & Pepper: To taste. I like to use sea salt and also ground the pepper fresh.
A tasty keto frittata!
You can make a big batch and save leftover frittata in the fridge to heat up for breakfast or to eat throughout the week.
It is the a great option for meal prep!
This easy and healthy keto frittata recipe will be a go-to meal for anyone following a low carb diet!
Low Carb Leftover Turkey Frittata Recipe
This low carb leftover turkey frittata is the perfect dish for using up that leftover holiday turkey. A healthy keto breakfast or brunch with just a few simple and basic ingredients.
- 1/2 cup leftover shredded turkey.
- 5 Eggs.
- 1/4 cup heavy cream.
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan.
- 1 small green pepper sliced.
- 1/2 small onion sliced or chopped.
- 1 tomato, few slices for garnish and the rest chopped.
- 1 handful of spinach chopped.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a pie baking dish.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onions, peppers and chopped tomatoes and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Add spinach and sauté for about 2 minutes. Then set mixture aside to cool down.
- In a big mixing bowl beat eggs and heavy cream together, season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the vegetables mix and turkey meat.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and garnish with sliced tomatoes and sprinkle the parmesan cheese.
- Baked in the oven for 15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 396Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 540mgSodium 480mgCarbohydrates 9gNet Carbohydrates 7gFiber 2gSugar 4gProtein 29g