This keto rose champagne cocktail is the perfect drink for celebrating any special occasion!
The holidays are a time for celebration and what better way to ring in the season than with a low carb champagne cocktail?
This drink is perfect for any special occasion and is sure to add a touch of elegance to your festivities.
Made with only a few simple ingredients, it’s low carb, sugar free, and totally delicious.
So gather your friends and family and raise a glass to the holidays!
If you’re looking for a keto-friendly champagne cocktail, look no further than this Rose Champagne!
Ingredients For Keto Rose Champagne Cocktail
– Champagne: A rose champagne will work great for this recipe, but any type of champagne will do.
– Cranberry juice: Unsweetened cranberry juice is best, but you can also use a sugar free cranberry drink.
– Raspberries: Fresh or frozen raspberries and fresh thyme sprigs for garnish.
How To Make Keto Rose Champagne Cocktail
- Start by adding cranberry juice to champagne flutes.
- Next, add raspberries to each glass.
- Finally, top with champagne and garnish with thyme sprigs.
This low carb rose cocktail has a lovely floral flavor that pairs well with cranberry juice.
The raspberries and thyme sprigs add a beautiful garnish, making this drink perfect for any holiday or special occasion.
So whether you’re raising a glass to Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve or toasting to a special someone, this low carb Rose Champagne Cocktail is sure to please.
Is Rose Champagne Keto?
Yes, rose champagne is keto-friendly. It is low in carbs and sugar, making it the perfect drink for those on a keto diet.
What Can Be A Good Substitute For Champagne?
If you’re not a fan of Champagne, you can also use any other sparkling wine like the following:
– Sparkling wine
Low Carb Rose Champagne Cocktail
This keto rose champagne cocktail is the perfect drink for celebrating any special occasion! If you're looking for a keto-friendly champagne cocktail, look no further than this Rose Champagne!
- 1 bottle of rose champagne
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and thyme sprig
- Pour the champagne and cranberry juice into a pitcher and stir gently to combine.
- Garnish each glass with a fresh cranberry and thyme sprig, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
If you're not a fan of Champagne, you can also use prosseco or any sparkling wine.
Amount Per Serving Calories 107Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 6mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 0g