This Low Carb Blackberry Basil Lemonade is the perfect summer drink!
Who said you can not enjoy yummy low carb tequila drinks while on the keto diet.
It’s refreshing, flavorful, and healthy!
This keto blackberry basil lemonade is made with just a few simple ingredients, and it’s so easy to make!
All you need is blackberries, basil, lemon juice, sparkling water, and keto-friendly sweetener.
This lemonade is also sugar free, gluten free, and paleo friendly.
If you’re looking for a delicious summer drink that’s healthy and low carb, then this Blackberry Basil Lemonade is perfect for you.
Also you can have this keto non alcoholic drink or if you want you can also add some vodka, tequila or rum to make it a refreshing low carb cocktail!
Low Carb Blackberry Basil Lemonade Ingredients
– Blackberries: I use fresh blackberries, but frozen blackberries would work too.
– Basil: I love the flavor of basil in this lemonade, but you could also use mint.
– Lemon juice: I use fresh lemon juice, but you could also use bottled lemon juice.
– Sparkling water: I like to use blackberry sparkling water because it makes the lemonade more refreshing, but you could also use regular water.
– Erythritol: Any keto-friendly sweetener will work. Also you can get at your local supermarket a sugar free mango syrup to use as substitute for erythritol.
– Liqueur: This is optional, if you decide to make a keto cocktail out of the basil lemonade you can use vodka, tequila or rum.
– Ice: Ice will help to make your drink cold and frosty.
I love to use this recipe and make it in big batches.
It comes in handy when you having a summer party or a BBQ.
Kids and adults would love this Blackberry Basil Lemonade!
Tools Needed To Make This Low Carb Blackberry Basil Lemonade
- Measuring cup
- Cocktail shaker
Low Carb Blackberry Basil Lemonade Recipe
This Low Carb Blackberry Basil Lemonade is the perfect summer drink! It's refreshing, flavorful, and healthy!
- 4 blackberries
- 6 basil leaves thinly stripped
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp erythritol
- 3 oz blackberry sparkling water
- 2 oz tequila or vodka (optional)
- In a cocktail shaker place 3 blackberries, some of the basil leaves, lemon juice and sugar.
- Muddle everything together until the blackberries are smashed.
- Add tequila or vodka (optional) and ice to the shaker then shake well for 15-30 seconds
- Strain mixture into a rocks glass then top with blackberry sparkling water.
- Garnish with remaining blackberries and basil leaves.
Amount Per Serving Calories 55Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 12mgCarbohydrates 11gNet Carbohydrates 5gFiber 6gSugar 6gProtein 2g