This Keto White Sangria is perfect for summer gatherings!
This sugar free white wine sangria recipe, it’s light, refreshing, and perfect for a hot day.
I love this low carb white wine sangria made with my favorite berries for a low carb cocktail on a hot summer day.
A diabetic-friendly, sugar free sangria recipe, perfect for hot summer days!
Forget the sugar-laden wine cocktails and make this keto white sangria instead!
I am a sangria lover and I have to say I make my home country proud with this keto sangria recipe!
I also have a low carb sparkling white sangria that is so refreshing and delicious.
I promise it taste just as good as the classic white wine sangria!
Ingredients For Keto White Sangria
– White wine: I used Sauvignon Blanc, but you could also use a Pinot Grigio or Moscato.
– Bourbon: Bourbon adds a lovely depth of flavor to the sangria. You could also use vodka, rum, or even tequila.
– Orange extract: This adds a great orange flavor to the sangria without adding any sugar.
– Berries: I used strawberries and raspberries, but you could also use blackberries, blueberries, or a mix of all four!
– Sparkling water: I like to use a berry flavor sparkling water to give this low carb sangria a great flavor without all the carbs.
– Keto-friendly sugar: I used monk fruit, but you could also use any other keto-friendly sugar you have available.
This 6-ingredients low carb cocktail is so easy to make and can easily be made ahead of time!
How To Make Keto White Wine Sangria
- Combine the white wine, bourbon, orange extract, and keto-friendly sugar in a large pitcher and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Place the pitcher in the fridge for at least an hour, or up to 24 hours, to allow the flavors to combine.
- Just before serving, add the berries and sparkling water to the pitcher and stir gently.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
If you are looking for more low carb cocktails, be sure to check out my recipes for Tequila Sunrise, Spicy Grapefruit Margarita, and Keto Cosmopolitan!
Is Sangria Keto-Friendly?
Yes, Sangria is keto-friendly if prepared with low carb ingredients! This recipe for a low carb sangria uses a sugar free sweetener, so it is perfect for those on a keto diet.
How Much Low Carb Sangria Can I Drink In A Day?
While on a keto diet alcohol consumption should be limited, so we recommend limiting yourself to 1-2 glasses of this low carb sangria.
As with any alcoholic beverage, it is important to drink in moderation.
Keto White Sangria Recipe
This Keto White Sangria is perfect for summer gatherings! A diabetic-friendly, sugar free sangria recipe, perfect for hot summer days!
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1/4 cup monk fuit
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/4 tsp orange extract
- 12 oz sparkling water berry flavor
- In a pitcher, combine the white wine, monk fruit, keto-sugar. orange extract and bourbon.
- Mix until the monk fruit has dissolved.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, sparkling water and berries
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 97Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 5mgCarbohydrates 4gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 0g