This Keto White Sangria is perfect for summer gatherings!
This sugar free white wine sangria recipe, it’s light, refreshing, and perfect for a hot day.
I love this low carb white wine sangria made with my favorite berries for a low carb cocktail on a hot summer day.
A diabetic-friendly, sugar free sangria recipe, perfect for hot summer days!
Forget the sugar-laden wine cocktails and make this keto white sangria instead!
I am a sangria lover and I have to say I make my home country proud with this keto sangria recipe!
I also have a low carb sparkling white sangria that is so refreshing and delicious.
I promise it taste just as good as the classic white wine sangria!
Ingredients For Keto White Sangria
– White wine: I used Sauvignon Blanc, but you could also use a Pinot Grigio or Moscato.
– Bourbon: Bourbon adds a lovely depth of flavor to the sangria. You could also use vodka, rum, or even tequila.
– Orange extract: This adds a great orange flavor to the sangria without adding any sugar.
– Berries: I used strawberries and raspberries, but you could also use blackberries, blueberries, or a mix of all four!
– Sparkling water: I like to use a berry flavor sparkling water to give this low carb sangria a great flavor without all the carbs.
– Keto-friendly sugar: I used monk fruit, but you could also use any other keto-friendly sugar you have available.
This 6-ingredients low carb cocktail is so easy to make and can easily be made ahead of time!
How To Make Keto White Wine Sangria
- Combine the white wine, bourbon, orange extract, and keto-friendly sugar in a large pitcher and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Place the pitcher in the fridge for at least an hour, or up to 24 hours, to allow the flavors to combine.
- Just before serving, add the berries and sparkling water to the pitcher and stir gently.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
Is Sangria Keto-Friendly?
Yes, Sangria is keto-friendly if prepared with low carb ingredients! This recipe for a low carb sangria uses a sugar free sweetener, so it is perfect for those on a keto diet.
How Much Low Carb Sangria Can I Drink In A Day?
While on a keto diet alcohol consumption should be limited, so we recommend limiting yourself to 1-2 glasses of this low carb sangria.
As with any alcoholic beverage, it is important to drink in moderation.
This Keto White Sangria is perfect for summer gatherings! A diabetic-friendly, sugar free sangria recipe, perfect for hot summer days!
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1/4 cup monk fuit
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/4 tsp orange extract
- 12 oz sparkling water berry flavor
- In a pitcher, combine the white wine, monk fruit, keto-sugar. orange extract and bourbon.
- Mix until the monk fruit has dissolved.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, sparkling water and berries
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 97Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 5mgCarbohydrates 4gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 0g