This Low carb vodka mojito is a great way to celebrate summer while sticking to your diet.
These light and refreshing low carb vodka cocktails are perfect for hot days when you want something cool and tasty but don’t want to indulge in too many calories.
Best of all, they are low carb, sugar-free easy to make and only require a few simple ingredients.
This keto vodka cocktail recipe can be double, triple, and much more.
If you are planning a party or just having a few friends over you can always make a big batch of vodka mojito ahead of time.
This sugar-free Vodka Mojito is a drink that tastes just like the original version- just without all of the sugar.
Low Carb Vodka Mojito Ingredients
– Vodka: Vodka is low in carbohydrates and does not cause you to get out of ketosis.
– Club soda: Club soda is also low in carbohydrates.
– Lime juice: Gives the drink some tang and balances out all those sweet flavors.
– Sugar: I use monk fruit in this mojito recipe. However, you can either pick your favorite sugar substitute
– Mint leaves: Fresh mint leaves are the key ingredient to making a great keto mojito.
– Ice: You can choose to use whole ice cubes or crushed ice cubes.
Tools Needed To Make Cocktail Recipe
- Cocktail shaker
- Measuring cup
- Mortar or pestle
You love a good Mojito but the sugar and carbs are too much.
Don’t let those cravings get the best of you, I have just what you need!
This recipe is for a Low Carb Vodka Mojito so now your favorite drink has no added sugars or carbohydrates.
There’s nothing quite like a refreshing drink on a hot day.
This sugar-free mojito is only 3 grams of carbs per serving, you can enjoy this drink guilt-free!
I hope you give this keto mojito cocktail recipe a try!
Low Carb Vodka Mojito Recipe
These light and refreshing Low Carb Vodka Mojito cocktail is perfect for hot days when you want something cool and tasty but don’t want to indulge in too many carbs.
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- 2 oz club soda
- 1/4 tsp monk fruit
- Mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- In a mortar or pestle or a small bowl, muddle the mint leaves with the monk fruit.
- Add the vodka and lime juice and crushed mint leaves to a shaker with ice.
- Shake until everything is well-chilled.
- Pour into a glass over fresh ice.
- Top with club soda and garnish with mint leaves.
Amount Per Serving Calories 266Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 4mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 0g