This keto crockpot chicken chili soup is easy to make and perfect for a chilly winter day.
If you are looking for Keto Chicken Recipes look no further!
The best part about this chicken recipe is that it’s so filling and nutritious.
You’ll love the combination of flavors in this soup.
It’s loaded with flavor and healthy ingredients, making it a great option for a hearty and satisfying meal.
It is also SO easy to make, which is always a bonus!
I am pretty sure I could eat this low carb crockpot soup every day and never get tired of it.
You can also use your slow cooker, instant pot or ninja foodie for this recipe.
Crockpot Chicken Chili Soup Ingredients
– Chicken: I like to use boneless chicken thighs for this recipe because it adds more flavor to the chicken chili soup. You can use any chicken piece you have available.
– Garlic: Fresh garlic cloves finely minced.
– Onion: Half a small yellow onion finely chopped.
– Jalapeño pepper: I like to use a small deseeded jalapeño pepper. You can adjust according to your taste preference.
– Bell Pepper: A red bell pepper seeded and cubed. You can use any pepper is available to you.
– Heavy cream: Full fat heavy cream is best to make this soup creamy.
– Chicken broth: You can use any chicken broth,. Just make sure is NOT the fat free or low fat kind.l
– Cheddar cheese: I prefer the pre-shredded kind. If you like using block cheese then go for it! I use white cheddar for this recipe, but feel free to use the yellow one.
– Avocado: Haas avocados are my favorite. Use any variety can you find.
This low carb soup recipe tastes amazing, is extremely easy to prepare and cooks entirely in the slow cooker, making it perfect for busy days.
The chicken is incredibly tender and the flavors are spot on.
You only need a few ingredients to make this delicious soup and your whole family will love it!
You can also customize the recipe to your liking by adding in extra veggies or changing up the type of cheese you use.
This one pot meal couldn’t be easier to make with only a few ingredients!
Crockpot Chicken Chili Soup Recipe
This keto crockpot chicken chili soup is easy to make and perfect for a chilly winter day. The chicken is incredibly tender and the flavors are spot on.
- 1 pound boneless chicken cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 small jalapeño, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 avocado peeled and cubed
- Add the chicken, garlic, onion, jalapeño, red bell pepper, chicken broth and salt and pepper to the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Before serving add heavy cream, taste and adjust for salt and pepper.
- Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with cheese, avocado and a dollop of sour cream.
Amount Per Serving Calories 541Total Fat 37gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 167mgSodium 1301mgCarbohydrates 10gNet Carbohydrates 6gFiber 4gSugar 3gProtein 43g