This keto sheet pan chicken with rainbow veggies is not only low carb and gluten free, but it’s quick and easy to throw together for a delicious meal.
If you are looking for Keto Chicken Recipes you will find them here!
This one pan recipe is also perfect if you’re new to cooking and looking for an easy recipe that will make you look like a pro (after all, we all know presentation is everything).
This is an easy one pot meal that comes together in under 30 minutes for a mouthwatering meal the whole family will love.
This recipe can easily be made ahead and stored in an airtight container in the fridge up to a week
It’s perfect for meal prepping on the weekends and taking with you to work or school!
Sheet pan meals have become one of my favorite go-to recipes because it’s so simple and versatile.
The best part is that cleanup is a breeze – just one pan to wash!
Keto Sheet Pan Chicken With Rainbow Veggies Ingredients
– Chicken breast: Boneless and skinless chicken breasts.
– Broccoli: Use fresh broccoli and cut into florets.
– Bell peppers: Red, yellow and orange bell peppers of your choice cur into cubes.
– Carrots: Thinly sliced so they cook together with the other veggies.
– Onion: I use red onion, you can use any onion of your choice. Sliced into wedges
– Olive oil: I like to use extra virgin olive oil because it has a mild flavor that goes well with just about everything. You could also use a different type of oil, such as avocado oil or coconut oil.
– Garlic powder: Garlic powder only. This is one of the few recipes where I do not use fresh garlic.
– Oregano: You can use any herb of your choice or none at all.
– Salt and pepper: Freshly ground salt and black pepper is best.
Are you tired after a long day?
Well, this keto sheet pan chicken with rainbow veggies is just for you.
It’s easy to put together, takes little effort and time, is low in carbs and gluten-free.
You set it in the oven and forget it!
The best part is that the whole family will love it.
You’ll be amazed by just how easy, quick and delicious it is.
What are you waiting for? Get in the kitchen and let’s get started!
Keto Sheet Pan Chicken With Rainbow Veggies Recipe
This keto sheet pan chicken with rainbow veggies is not only low carb and gluten free, but it's quick and easy to throw together for a delicious meal. This is an easy one pot meal that comes together in under 30 minutes.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 broccoli stalk, cut into florets
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 2 yellow bell peppers, diced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 red onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat an oven to 400° F.
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, bell peppers, carrots and onions. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic powder and oregano, toss well. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Spread on a rimmed sheet pan in a single layer.
- Place the chicken breasts on top of the vegetables. Season them with salt and pepper, garlic powder and oregano.
- Put in the preheated oven and roast until chicken is cooked through, about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 240Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 51mgSodium 157mgCarbohydrates 17gNet Carbohydrates 12gFiber 5gSugar 8gProtein 22g