These keto air fryer buffalo chicken wings are both tender and crispy.
They are simply delicious!
These low carb buffalo wings are the perfect appetizer or snack to enjoy during the game or just while sitting on your couch.
You can make these buffalo chicken wings in an air fryer, regular oven, or even in the Instant Pot if you prefer.
Cooking these keto buffalo wings in the air fryer is my favorite method because they come out very crispy!
These buffalo wings taste just like my favorite wings from buffalo wild wings!
Now let’s get started making these easy air fryer buffalo wings!
Keto Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings Ingredients:
– Chicken wings: I buy the chicken wings with the wingtips. I cut and save the tip for making chicken stock later.
– Baking powder: Do not leave this ingredient out. Baking powder helps these wings be nice and crispy.
– Buffalo sauce: I buy a bottle at my local grocery store.
– Butter: I use salted butter, but you can also use unsalted if that’s what you have on hand.
– Salt and pepper: As always, I prefer sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper in my dishes.
Cooking these keto buffalo wings in the air fryer is easy.
And you know what else is easy? Cleanup after cooking these wings in the air fryer.
It’s a win-win!
When you make these keto buffalo wings, it’s time to enjoy the game without worrying about missing out on tasty food.
Just sit back and enjoy some keto buffalo wings while you watch the game!
I like to place them on a nice platter and garnish them with celery sticks and carrots.
Keto Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe
These keto air fryer buffalo chicken wings are both tender and crispy. These low carb buffalo wings are the perfect appetizer or snack to enjoy during the game.
- 2 lb of chicken wingettes and drumettes
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together the salt, pepper, and baking powder with the chicken wings until they are evenly coated. I usually do this step by hand for about 2 minutes.
- Place half of the wings in the air fryer basket and cook for 20-25 minutes or until they start to become nice and crispy.
- Repeat for the second batch.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan on low heat, melt together the butter and buffalo sauce.
- When the wings are finished cooking and you have removed them from the air fryer basket, toss them in the buffalo sauce until they are evenly coated.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Amount Per Serving Calories 383Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 155mgSodium 630mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 38g