When you’re craving those wings, try this keto teriyaki chicken wings recipe instead of your typical breaded buffalo ones.
We all love a good chicken wing on game day.
These Keto Teriyaki Wings are easy-to-make, delicious, and full of flavor!
Feel free to indulge without having to feel guilty.
The ingredients are few but the flavor is big!
Give this low carb Teriyaki Wings a try if you’re tired of cooking the same keto foods over and over again.
This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, low carb, ketogenic friendly, and whole 30 approved!
Keto Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings Ingredients:
– Chicken wings: I buy the chicken wings with the wingtips. I cut and save the tip for making chicken stock later.
– Baking powder: Do not leave this ingredient out. Baking powder helps these wings be nice and crispy.
– Coconut aminos: I find this at my local market. If you cannot find coconut aminos, substitute it with soy sauce or tamari sauce.
– Xanthan gum: A must-have in my kitchen. I use it to thicken sauces, make ice cream and other keto goodies.
– Sugar-free syrup: You can buy a bottle at your local market.
– Ginger: Ginger powder gives these low carb teriyaki wings a nice kick.
– Garlic: I always have garlic powder on hand. If you don’t have garlic powder substitute it with onion powder.
These keto teriyaki chicken wings are a winner!
The end result is crunchy, flavorful, and finger-licking good!
I promise that this keto wing recipe will be a hit at your next family gathering.
The sweet and savory taste of Keto Teriyaki sauce is delicious and Yum!
Try out this easy-to-make low-carb teriyaki wings recipe and let me know what you think.
I love to hear if you liked it!
Note: I suggest using parchment paper because it can withstand heat up to 480 degrees. This will help keep your baking sheet clean from any food that may be stuck on it.
Keto Teriyaki Wings Recipe
These Keto Teriyaki Wings are easy-to-make, delicious, and full of flavor! This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, low carb, ketogenic friendly, and whole 30 approved!
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons sugar free syrup
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bag or bowl, combine wing pieces and baking powder. Seal the bag and toss until wings are evenly coated with baking powder.
- Place all of the wings in a single layer on the baking sheet, making sure not to overcrowd them so that they have room to crisp up nicely.
- Place wings in the oven for 20 minutes.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the coconut amino, xanthan gum, garlic and ginger powder and sugar-free syrup. Mix until well combined.
- Remove wings from the oven and add to the saucepan. Toss until wings are fully coated in sauce.
- Place the wings back in the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven serve.
I suggest using parchment paper because it can withstand heat up to 480 degrees. This will help keep your baking sheet clean from any food that may be stuck on it.
Amount Per Serving Calories 384Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 149mgSodium 673mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 4gProtein 38g