These Low Carb Cauliflower Wings are a perfect game day snack, appetizer or side dish!
They’re easy to make and so delicious, you’ll forget that they’re healthy too.
A super easy recipe for that packs a ton of flavor.
Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside.
These Keto Cauliflower Wings are irresistible!
This baked buffalo cauliflower wings are a healthy and delicious alternative to chicken wings.
They’re keto, low carb, gluten free, and grain free.
Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce for the perfect party appetizer!
Low Carb Cauliflower Wings Ingredients
– Cauliflower: I buy the cauliflower head and cut out the florets. You can also use the prepackaged cauliflower florets from the grocery store.
– Olive oil: I like to use extra virgin olive oil, but you could use avocado oil if you prefer.
– Butter: I like to use salted butter because it gives it deeper flavor.
– Hot sauce: You can use any keto-friendly hot sauce of your choice.
– Garlic powder: This is perfect for adding the little kick to the cauliflower florets.
– Salt: My choices for salt are sea salt or Himalayan salt.
Cauliflower is an amazing and versatile vegetable that can be used in so many different recipes.
I love to use it in mock mashed potatoes, rice, and this delicious cauliflower wings.
These wings are perfect for game day, a party, or just as a fun and easy weeknight meal.
If you don’t want to heat up your kitchen in the summer this buffalo cauliflower can be made in your instant pot, air fryer or crockpot.
They come out super crispy every time!
Now let’s get cooking and make some Low Carb Cauliflower Wings!
Low Carb Cauliflower Wings Recipe
These Low Carb Cauliflower Wings are a perfect game day snack, appetizer or side dish. Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce for the perfect party appetizer!
- 1 large cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil then set a wire rack on top.
- In a large bowl, toss together cauliflower florets, olive oil, garlic powder and salt. Make sure to toss well.
- Pour cauliflower onto the wire rack and spread into a single layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes then remove from oven.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add hot sauce and stir to combine.
- Add cooked cauliflower to the saucepan and toss to coat.
- Place florets on the baking rack and bake for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 100Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 10mgSodium 224mgCarbohydrates 5gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 2g
you’ll love these other recipes.
– Buffalo Chicken Wings that are both tender and crispy. They are simply delicious!
– Grilled Parmesan Cauliflower Steaks the perfect low-carb side dish. Packed with flavor, they’re sure to be a hit with everyone at your next cookout or summer gathering!
– Cajun Shrimp Skewers the flavor is excellent with the perfect blend of spices and herbs, which will have your mouth watering before you even start cooking.
– Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice a healthy and low carb alternative to regular rice.