Delicious keto chicken Patties. These low carb chicken patties are crispy in the outside and moist in the inside.
You can use boneless skinless chicken breasts or if you have boneless thighs you can use them as well.
The wonderful thing about this low carb chicken recipe is that you can make the patties ahead of time and refrigerate.
When you are ready just fry them up and serve with the sauce.
This makes the perfect snack or appetizer for a super bowl party or tailgate party.
Keto Chicken Patties Ingredients
– Chicken: I use either boneless chicken breast or boneless chiken thights (whichever is cheaper).
– Eggs: I always have large eggs in the house, but medium eggs will work as well.
– Garlic powder: I like to use garlic powder in this recipe because fresh garlic tends to crisp up too much or burn.
– Onion powder: Onion powder is made from dried garlic flakes. It’s a good way to add flavor without having to chop or crush fresh onions.
– Paprika: Paprika adds depth of flavor to this recipe and also a beautiful color. You can use any paprika you like, such a sweet paprika or smoked paprika.
– Sage: Sage goes really well with chicken. You may susbstitute with oregano or italian seasoning with you prefer.
– Olive oil: You can use olive oil or coconut oil for this recipe.
– Salt and pepper: Freshly ground salt and pepper.
What I love about these keto chicken patties is that they are super easy to make.
They are gluten-free, low carb, keto and paleo.
Another way can can make this is with leftover chicken meat.
If you want to make them smaller this keto chicken fritters will be amazing as bite size as well.
Try out this easy low carb chicken recipe and let me know what you think.
If you like this recipe share it with your friends and family.
Note: You can make six patties instead of twelve and turn it into a meal instead of an appetizer.
Keto Chicken Patties Recipe
Delicious keto chicken Patties. These low carb chicken patties are crispy in the outside and moist in the inside. This makes the perfect snack or appetizer for a super bowl party or tailgate party.
- 2 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sage
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Add the chicken to the food processor and pulse until the chicken is ground.
- In a large bowl add the chicken, eggs, garlic powder, onion powder, sage, black pepper, salt and paprika.
- Using your hands mix all the ingredients together well.
- Divide the mixture into patties. My mixture was enough to make twelve patties.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the chicken patties to the pan and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until browned. The internal temperature should read 165 degrees F on an instant read thermometer.
- Serve with your favorite sauce
You can make six patties instead of twelve and turn it into a meal instead of an appetizer.
Serving Size1 pattie
Amount Per Serving Calories 158Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 95mgSodium 213mgCarbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 25g