Are you looking for a delicious and refreshing drink that will help you stick to your keto diet? If so, then you need to try the Keto Blue Lagoon Cocktail!
I love experimenting with low carb tequila drinks, and this blue lagoon cocktail recipe is one of my favorites.
The perfect 3-ingredient low carb cocktail.
This drink is perfect for hot summer days when you want something cool and refreshing.
This delicious drink is perfect for any occasion, and it’s sure to please everyone at your next party.
If you have a theme summer party this cocktail is perfect due to the beautiful bright blue color.
The best part? It’s super easy to make!
Keto Blue Lagoon Cocktail Ingredients
– Tequila: Any tequila will do, but I prefer using a silver or blanco tequila for this recipe.
– Blue Curacao: This is what gives the cocktail its beautiful blue color.
– Sparkling water: Lime or lemon flavor sparkling water is best, but any flavor will work.
This drink is perfect for any occasion, and it’s sure to please everyone at your next party.
This low carb drink can be made with vodka or rum.
It tastes just as good with either one.
For a non-alcoholic version, simply omit the liquor and enjoy a refreshing sparkling keto blue lagoon mocktail.
Tools Needed To Make This Keto Blue Lagoon Cocktail
- Measuring cup
- Cocktail shaker
Keto Blue Lagoon Cocktail Recipe
This Keto Blue Lagoon Cocktail is only 3 g of carbs. This drink is only 3 ingredients and is perfect for hot summer days when you want something cool and refreshing.
- 2 oz tequila
- 2 oz blue curaçao
- 4 oz lemon-lime sparkling water
- Ice Cubes
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add tequila, blue curacao, to a cocktail sharer with ice.
- Pour into glass with ice.
- Add sparkling water and stir until well combined.
Amount Per Serving Calories 81Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 3mgCarbohydrates 5gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 1g