This Low Carb Skinny Margarita is one of the most popular keto cocktails!
It’s easy to make, and so refreshing.
The perfect drink for a hot summer day!
This is a sugar-free margarita, with just 3g of carbs per serving!
If you’re looking for a refreshing keto cocktail, this Low Carb Skinny Margarita is the perfect choice!
It’s not only a sugar-free margarita but it is also a low calorie margarita and it tastes just as good as the classic margarita.
So, if you’re looking for a keto cocktails recipe, this is the perfect one!
Ingredients For Low Carb Skinny Margarita
– Tequila: I prefer to use blanco tequila, but you can also use silver or reposado tequila.
– Lime juice: I like to use fresh lime juice, but you can also use store-bought lime juice. I find that store bought lime juice has an after taste that is unpleasant.
– Sparkling water: Lime sparkling water is my favorite, but you can use any sparkling water that you like.
– Sweetener: I use monk fruit, but you can use any low carb sweetener that you like.
– Orange extract: This gives the drink a nice citrus flavor without adding any carbs or sugars. I use this instead of triple sec or cointreau.
– Ice: You will need ice for this recipe.
How To Make The Low Carb Skinny Margarita
Instructions for the skinny margarita
- First rim the glasses with lime and salt .
- Combine the tequila, lime juice, sweetener, orange extract, and ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well and strain into a glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge, if desired.
You can make a pitcher of this margarita by multiplying the recipe by 4.
If you want a less sweet margarita, you can reduce the amount of sweetener that you use.
Tools Needed To Make Cocktail Recipe
- Cocktail shaker
- Measuring cup
If you need a refreshing summertime cocktails that’s low in calories?
This skinny margarita is perfect!
So whether you’re keto, Low Carb, or just looking for a delicious drink to enjoy, this skinny margarita is the perfect choice!
Low Carb Skinny Margarita Recipe
This Low Carb Skinny Margarita is one of the most popular a keto cocktails! It's not only sugar-free but it is also a low calorie margarita and it tastes just as good as the classic margarita.
- 4 oz tequila
- 2 oz lime juice
- 2 oz lime sparkling water
- 1/2 tsp orange extract
- 2 tsp monk fruit
- Ice cubes
- Rim glasses with lime and salt.
- Combine tequila, lime juice, orange extract, monk fruit and ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well and strain into glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge if desired.
- You can make a pitcher of this margarita by multiplying the recipe by 4.
- If you want a less sweet margarita, you can reduce the amount of sweetener that you use.
Amount Per Serving Calories 141Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 2mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 0g