If you’re looking for a low carb appetizer or hors d’oeuvre that’s easy to make and won’t leave guests feeling weighed down, these keto smoked salmon cucumber bites are the perfect solution.
You’ll need just 3 ingredient low carb appetizer: smoked salmon, cucumbers, and cream cheese.
These little bites are perfect for a holiday party or any other gathering where you want to serve something elegant and delicious.
Plus, they’re so easy to make that you’ll be able to put them together even if you’re short on time.
I love to make this in the summer for BBQ’s, 4th of July party, Memorial day party or Labor day gathering.
keto Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bites Ingredients
– Smoked salmon: Any type of smoked salmon will work for this recipe, but I prefer a milder tasting salmon for the cucumber bites.
– Cucumber: Any type of cucumber will work, but I like English cucumbers because they have a thinner skin and are less watery than other varieties.
– Cream cheese: I use full fat cream cheese for this recipe. Do not use fat free or reduced fat cream cheese, it will not taste as good.
– Dill (optional): I like to add a little bit of fresh dill to my salmon cucumber bites, but it’s not necessary.
These keto smoked salmon cucumber bites are the perfect blend of salty and sweet, with a little bit of creaminess from the cream cheese.
The cucumbers add a refreshing crunch, while the smoked salmon provides a rich and flavorful punch.
They’re ideal for any occasion where you want to serve something special, but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen.
So whether you’re hosting a holiday party or just looking for an easy appetizer to bring to a potluck, or pool party, these low carb smoked salmon cucumber bites will hit the spot.
Keto Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bites Recipe
These keto smoked salmon cucumber bites are the perfect blend of salty and sweet, with a little bit of creaminess from the cream cheese. A 3 ingredient low carb appetizer.
- 1/2 lb smoked salmon sliced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 4 oz cream cheese
- Spring of dill
- Start by slicing the cucumbers into thin rounds. I like to use a mandoline for this, but you can also slice them by hand.
- Top with a small piece of smoked salmon.
- Next, Spread a small amount of cream cheese onto each cucumber round.
- Garnish with fresh dill, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 170Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 42mgSodium 1224mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 12g