This low carb Negroni is sure to be a hit at your next party!
It’s a refreshing and sophisticated keto cocktail.
This Italian classic cocktail is traditionally made with gin, sweet vermouth, and Campari.
I’ve created a low carb version that’s just as delicious, and perfect for summer sipping!
The result is a delicious and refreshing cocktail that is perfect for sipping on a warm summer day or to serve during your holiday parties.
Ingredients For Low Carb Negroni
– Gin: This is the traditional spirit used in a Negroni. I like to use a London dry gin, but any gin will work.
– Bitters: I like to use orange bitters , but you can also use bitters of your choice.
– Sweetener: I used a sugar-free keto friendly sweetener such as monk fruit, but you can use any type of sweetener that you like.
– Lime juice: This is used to add a fresh and citrusy flavor.
– Cranberry juice: I use unsweetened cranberry juice.
– Ice: Crush ice or ice cubes
How To Make Low Carb Negroni
- In a shaker filled with ice, add gin, bitters, sweetener, lime juice, and cranberry juice.
- Shake well and strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with an orange peel if desired.
This low carb Negroni is the perfect cocktail for those who are watching their waistline but still want to enjoy a delicious drink!
This recipe is sugar free, low carb, and keto friendly.
This is such an elegant and delicious keto cocktail.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Is Negroni keto?
The traditional Negroni with Campari is not keto due to the high sugar content.
However, this low carb Negroni recipe is keto friendly and just as delicious!
Low Carb Negroni
This low carb Negroni is sure to be a hit at your next party! I've created a low carb version that's just as delicious, and perfect for summer sipping!
- 2 ounce gin
- 1 splash of orange bitters
- 1/4 ounce sweetener
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 ounce unsweetened cranberry juice
- Crushed ice or ice cubes
- Orange peel (optional garnish)
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker or blender.
- Shake or blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with an orange peel, if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 241Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 3mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 0gSugar 10gProtein 0g