This low carb coconut martini is made with just three ingredients. It’s very easy to make and tastes great!
Who said you can not enjoy delicious low carb vodka cocktails while on the keto diet
When I think of keto-friendly ingredients, coconut is one of the first thing on my mind.
This Keto martini cocktail can be an enjoyable treat on occasion. Plus, I am a fan of recipes that are easy to make and taste great!
This sugar free martini is just as good the classic version.
Whether you are hosting a fancy cocktail party or a low key event, this Creamy Coconut Martini is just what you need.
Low Carb Coconut Martini Ingredients
– Vodka: Vodka is low in carbohydrates and does not cause you to get out of ketosis. You can also substitute vodka for rum if you like.
– Coconut milk: Coconut milk is my go to choice when making dairy free keto cocktails. It is rich in healthy fats and zero carbs. However if you want a more creamy consistency you can use coconut cream instead.
– Coconut syrup: This ingredient is needed to help sweeten the vodka and coconut milk that will be combined together. If all you can find is plain sugar free syrup then that will work just as well.
– Ice: You can choose to use whole ice cubes or crushed ice cubes.
Tools Needed To Make Cocktail Recipe
- Cocktail shaker
- Measuring cup
The coconut martini is a spin on the vodka martini . This drink is perfect for keeping you cool for summer or warm during the winter.
The combination of ingredients in this martini recipe makes a creamy treat. This low carb coconut martini is made with just three simple ingredients and it’s very easy to make! It tastes great too.
It’s really that easy to have a taste of tropical flavors.
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
Low Carb Coconut Martini Recipe
This low carb coconut martini is made with just three ingredients. It's very easy to make and tastes great! This drink is perfect for keeping you cool for summer or warm during the winter.
- 1.5 oz vodka
- ½ oz coconut milk
- 1 tbsp sugar free coconut syrup
- In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, Sugar Free Coconut Syrup, coconut milk and plenty of ice.
- Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a martini glass
Amount Per Serving Calories 132Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 35mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 0g