A Keto Mango Margarita is a perfect drink for the summer. It’s easy to make and perfect for any occasion.
Who said you can not enjoy yummy low carb tequila drinks while on the keto diet.
This low carb cocktail is refreshing, but it won’t give you that bloated feeling from drinking too many sugary drinks.
And did I mention how easy they are to make at home?
Margaritas are typically high in sugar, but this keto-friendly version uses erythritol to sweeten it up without all the sugar.
So if you’re looking for a refreshing summer drink that’s low in carbs, look no further than this low carb mango margarita recipe!
Keto Mango Margarita Ingredients
– Tequila: Any tequila will do, but I prefer to use silver or blanco tequila.
– Lime Juice: Fresh is best, but bottled or frozen will work in a pinch.
– Erythritol: Any keto-friendly sweetener will work. Also you can get at your local supermarket a sugar free mango syrup to use as substitute for erythritol.
– Mango: Use fresh mango or frozen mango chunks. I prefer frozen mangoes because the drink will be colder, thicker and creamier.
– Ice: Ice will help to make your drink cold and frosty.
– Salt: Pink Himalayan salt or any other type of salt. This is optional, but I like to rim my glasses with salt for that sweet and salty tastes.
How To Make The Keto Mango Margarita
- Start by adding the tequila, lime juice, erythritol and mango to a blender.
- Blend until the mango is completely smooth.
- Add ice to your glasses and pour the margarita mix over top.
- Garnish with lime slices and salt if desired.
This low carb Mango margarita is thick and creamy, with the perfect balance of sweet and tart flavors.
It’s the perfect drink for happy hour, or any time you need a refreshing keto cocktail!
If you want to make a big batch for a pitcher of margaritas, just multiply the ingredients by the number of people you want to serve.
Tools Needed To Make This Keto Mango Margarita
- Measuring cup
Keto Mango margarita Recipe
A Keto Mango Margarita is a perfect drink for the summer. This low carb Mango margarita is thick and creamy, with the perfect balance of sweet and tart flavors.
- 4 oz tequila
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 tsp erythritol
- 2 oz lime juice
- Rim your glasses with salt, if desired.
- In a blender, combine tequila, frozen mango, erythritol, lime juice and ice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 161Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 3mgCarbohydrates 7gNet Carbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 6gProtein 0g