This keto chicken Alfredo is a delicious one pot meal.
If you are looking for Keto Chicken Recipes look no further!
This chicken recipe is easy to make and perfect for a weeknight dinner.
The chicken is cooked in a creamy sauce made with Parmesan cheese, garlic, and cream cheese.
The taste of this low carb chicken Alfredo is rich and creamy.
This low carb Alfredo sauce is the perfect sauce for chicken, shrimp, or even vegetables.
You can serve your keto chicken Alfredo over zucchini noodles or with spaghetti squash to make it a carb-free meal.
I definitely recommend giving it a try!
Keto Chicken Alfredo Ingredients
– Chicken breast: Chicken breast cut into bite size cubes.
– Cream cheese: Make sure to buy full fat cream cheese and that it’s at room temperature.
– Parmesan cheese: Shredded, shaved or grated Parmesan works.
– Olive oil: Extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil.
– Garlic: Fresh minced garlic.
– Chicken broth: Full fat and full sodium chicken broth.
– Parsley: Fresh parsley for garnish
– Salt and pepper: Sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
This Chicken Alfredo dish is amazing!
It’s flavorful, creamy, and delicious.
Bring this Italian classic back to your keto table right now!
I have tried it with zucchini noodles and spaghetti squash.
I seriously eat this at least once a week. I love to make extra for meal prep for the week.
It’s so good you have to make it at home.
Keto Chicken Alfredo Recipe
This keto chicken Alfredo is a delicious one pot meal. The taste of this low carb chicken Alfredo is rich and creamy. It is easy to make and perfect for a weeknight dinner.
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts cut into bite size
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large skillet heat olive oil
- Sprinkle the chickenon all sides with the garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook over medium heat until cooked through.
- Add the cream cheese, parmesan cheese, parsley, and chicken broth to the skillet.
- Stir until well combined.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve
Amount Per Serving Calories 526Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 176mgSodium 1095mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 46g