This Keto bacon wrapped chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for a low-carb diet.
The chicken is wrapped in bacon and then baked, resulting in a juicy and flavorful meal.
This chicken meal is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or entertaining guests.
This low-carb chicken bacon can be served as an appetizer or as a main dish.
The recipe calls for three ingredients that are easy to find, even at places like Walmart or Aldi, which makes it very budget-friendly.
There are only about 2 grams of carbs in each serving of this juicy and crispy bacon wrap chicken thights.
Keto Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts Ingredients
– Chicken: I prefer to use chicken thights for this recipe, but you can use chicken breasts as well.
– Bacon: I enjoy smoked bacon for this chicken appetizer recipe. I think it has more flavor, but you can use whichever bacon you prefer. Do not use thick-cut bacon for this recipe.
– Garlic powder: Garlic powder gives a lot of flavor to this dish, but you could also use garlic salt if that’s all you have.
– Onion powder: Again, onion powder will add some great flavor, but you could also use onion salt.
– Ground cumin: This is a must-have spice in my opinion. It has a great smoky flavor that goes well with the bacon and chicken.
– Paprika: Smoked or sweet paprika are great choices for this recipe.
– Salt and pepper: Fresh sea salt and freshly ground pepper are my favorite.
This recipe can be made in the air fryer.
I have tested by making a version of bacon wrapped chicken air fryer and it was just as good.
I like to make a big batch and have it ready for my weekly meal prep.
You can serve this chicken with vegetable sides, add to salads, zoodles or simply alone.
If you have never tried chicken wrapped in bacon before, I recommend that you give this keto recipe a try because it’s delicious!
Keto Bacon Wrapped Chicken Recipe
This Keto bacon wrapped chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make dish. It can be served as an appetizer or as a main dish. Perfect for busy weeknights!
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs cut to big bite sizes
- 1 lb bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, foil, or a silicone mat.
- Mix all spices in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle spice mixture evenly over the chicken making sure they are evenly covered.
- Wrap with 1-2 slices of bacon depending on how big or small you cut your pieces.
- Place onto the baking sheet seam side down.
- Repeat until all chicken has been wrapped in bacon and placed onto the baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet into the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve with your favorite sides or alone!
You can make this chicken bacon recipe ahead of time and freeze them or keep them in the refrigerator overnight.
Amount Per Serving Calories 605Total Fat 38gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 24gCholesterol 259mgSodium 1638mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 62g