These delicious keto chicken nuggets are a perfect low carb food for any occasion.
Because they are so easy to make, they’re also great to keep on hand for a quick lunch or dinner.
The best part? These crispy low carb chicken nuggets are just 3g carbs!
They are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, just like fried chicken.
The best keto nuggets and they are also kid-approved!
Serve with your favorite low carb dipping sauce.
So simple and so tasty, this keto nugget recipe is sure to be one of your favorites!
Keto Chicken Nuggets Ingredients
– Chicken: Chicken breasts are perfect for making nuggets.
– Almond flour: To make these low-carb and keto-friendly almond or coconut flour is a must. You can find almond flour in any grocery store or online.
– Paprika: A must! Paprika adds so much great flavor and gives the chicken nuggets a nice orange color.
– Garlic powder: Adds lots of great flavors. I love how it really brings out the flavors of these keto nuggets.
– Onion powder: It’s a good way to add flavor without having to chop or crush fresh onions.
– Parmesan: Adds nuttiness and tanginess to the keto chicken nuggets.
– Oregano: You don’t have to use fresh oregano, just use what you have. You can substitute with Italian herbs.
– Egg: Large eggs, at room temperature. They help bind all the ingredients together.
– Freshly Ground Salt & Pepper: To taste. I like to use sea salt and also ground the pepper fresh.
If you have been missing chicken nuggets, then this keto nuggets recipe is for you!
Now, you can have low-carb fried chicken nuggets anytime you want without worrying about eating too many carbs.
I have made these low carb chicken nuggets in the air fryer and they come out so crispy and delicious every single time.
Also, I have found that cooking them in the oven on the lower rack can help with crisping up more if you feel they are not crispy enough.
Now let’s get started making these easy keto nuggets!
Keto Chicken Nuggets Recipe
Keto Chicken Nuggets Recipe
These delicious keto chicken nuggets are a perfect low carb food for any occasion. They are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Ready in 30 minutes and Just 3g of carbs!
- 1 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small chunks
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup oil for frying
- Cut the chicken breast into small chunks. Place in a large bowl and set aside.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, paprika, salt & pepper to the chicken and mix together.
- Pour in the eggs.
- Use your hands to mix everything making sure the eggs coat the chicken completely.
- Now mix the almond flour and parmesan.
- Dip the chicken into the almond flour mix and coat on all sides.
- Repeat with each piece of chicken pieces.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Once hot, place chicken nugget into the pan.
- Cook each side for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with all chicken nuggets.
- Enjoy with your favorite low-carb dipping sauce!
I like to put the flour/parmesan mix in a ziplock bag then add the chicken and mix.
Amount Per Serving Calories 279Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 130mgSodium 350mgCarbohydrates 6gNet Carbohydrates 3gFiber 3gSugar 1gProtein 31g
More Appetizer Recipes
Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs